Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU

Not bothering with atm - even for scalping - as range still in a BTTZ

Above 3662 and 65 - carry on scalp buying - but really need under 3644 and 38 to be scalp selling

EA

cannot get above 4540 atm - but still a scalp buy - but - also AU a scalp buy above 9389 - so a clash or correlations here

2 01pm

All pairs I am looking at are being manipulated by the liquidity provider balancing orders and creating false moves

GU - trying up again from 7050 with 55 last high

EU - biggest teaser out - made 3662 - but still did not break up higher

EJ made 138 49 - and 46 was a scalp sell for now

EA slowly went up to 4544 - spreads increased so just out - and have not taken any scalp sell

Last edited:
EJ - exited scalp sell at 138 417 from 462

EU back in range and GU still not over 7055 - already out scalp buy on that pair

Get the feeling euro pairs still bullish - but not so with GU

Would not look at any scalp buys on GU until it made say 57 and 60 - otherwise scalp sell to supports

Will be interesting to see if news announcements at 2 45 pm and 3 00 pm - can finally move the EU up to 3680 or even 3700

Having a break back in 10 mins

GU

found supports at 48/49 and had another go at going over 7055 - and so far made 57

Still got euro pairs bullish - even though EA made a nice scalp sell last 25 mins

Wary of news now

GU

the move back up to 7057 had to be false - was just to take out bear scalpers I reckon - but until we breach under 48/49 supports - we could still try the R's again at 57 to 63 area

Trading as certainly not been easy today - lets see if GU will now drop

EU

made 3667 and now falling with 64 the scalp sell

need back under 50 to hold on - more than likely fake again

Last edited:
GU

still not breached under 47/48 supports

Trying 57 again - and as far as I am concerned being totally manipulated

Still trying up - last high on GU as been 7063 - so will it stop short ??

Status
Not open for further replies.