Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
GU

Well glad I did not hold my prior scalp buy as 10 + pip scalp down first

Still trying to turn up above supports from 7020 and 25

Very slow Friday am atm

EU is nearly asleep and GU moving up so slowly

Nothing really grabbing me atm - so really its carry on scalping for 1 to 5 pips for now

Will do a full update on 4 -6 pairs next hr

10 02 am

GU - topped at 7037/8 and i exited at 35 as it became a scalp sell but out of the time window

Surprised its fallen so much and now testing support areas again at 20 -25

AU and EA

once AU low and EA high at lasted over 30 mins with out beaching breached it was a further clue to stay with the move for next 30 mins

AU up now over 12 pips and EA dropped nearly 20 pips

EJ

Been stuck in a 13 pip range for 4 hrs - hardly exciting ;-(

Need above 21 and 25 to start scalp buying - and under 05 and 138 for holding on any scalp sells taken under 13

137.91 &137.70 may be interesting on e/j - if it makes it that is...lets see how it rolls
EJ

Been stuck in a 13 pip range for 4 hrs - hardly exciting ;-(

Need above 21 and 25 to start scalp buying - and under 05 and 138 for holding on any scalp sells taken under 13

137.91 &137.70 may be interesting on e/j - if it makes it that is...lets see how it rolls

Hi andrac

I think our comments crossed at same time ;-)

If we breach under 138 - agree 91 and 70 could be next - would need back over 138 10 and 14 for holding onto scalp buys - so still favours lower for now

EJ and EU

10 39 am - end of TW's became scalp buys - need to see if we can turn up at least 7 pips first and also if lows will hold 30 mins with no breach

EA

even turn at 10 39 am as been worth 10 pips so far on this pair

scalps are stronger if corresponding pairs agree and are in sync

EJ and EU

10 39 am - end of TW's became scalp buys - need to see if we can turn up at least 7 pips first and also if lows will hold 30 mins with no breach

Hi F

Im struggling a bit here with some of the entries,... for a pair to become a scalp Buy/sell, assuming that it is near some other form of support, resistance, are you looking for the price to cross the 45 LR or the faster LR's to cross it

Regards

Chalky

Hi F

Im struggling a bit here with some of the entries,... for a pair to become a scalp Buy/sell, assuming that it is near some other form of support, resistance, are you looking for the price to cross the 45 LR or the faster LR's to cross it

Regards

Chalky

All depends on many factors

If we had just the fastest Lr under or over price at say a key exact time - its possible to take a scalp and make 3 pips + - but within 1- 2 mins it then might go back to entry

By waiting for all 3 white Lrs under or over - you get a better scalp confirmation assisted if also at a S or R area.

Personally - as soon as I enter I dont like price going against me by more than 1 pip + spread - and EU for me atm spread 0 4 of pip

When the markets are boring and slow - i do scalp for 2-5 pips as long as I feel confident I have clues in my favour

In more normal times - i would ignore small scalps - wait for more clues - at least say 4 + and then target 7 -25 + pip moves

So far on euro pairs - the EA as been the best on last scalp buy - but spreads at 1.5 pips

EU no longer in as out with just under 2 pips net

EJ out with 3.2 pips

Hope that helps

Regards

F

All depends on many factors

If we had just the fastest Lr under or over price at say a key exact time - its possible to take a scalp and make 3 pips + - but within 1- 2 mins it then might go back to entry

By waiting for all 3 white Lrs under or over - you get a better scalp confirmation assisted if also at a S or R area.

Personally - as soon as I enter I dont like price going against me by more than 1 pip + spread - and EU for me atm spread 0 4 of pip

When the markets are boring and slow - i do scalp for 2-5 pips as long as I feel confident I have clues in my favour

In more normal times - i would ignore small scalps - wait for more clues - at least say 4 + and then target 7 -25 + pip moves

So far on euro pairs - the EA as been the best on last scalp buy - but spreads at 1.5 pips

EU no longer in as out with just under 2 pips net

EJ out with 3.2 pips

Hope that helps

Regards

F

Makes sense thanks

I guess its so slow at the moment trying to analyse too much is not constructive.

anyway EU popped up and I closed half +5 so cant complain.

going to put a stop on and go for a swim

Thanks for the speedy replies and Good luck

11 11 AM

We have gone over 30 mins with no breach of lows on EA and EJ

EU on my chart made another low of 0 3 of a pip than initial low at 10 56am - so this pair still odd one out

Status
Not open for further replies.