Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes sense thanks

I guess its so slow at the moment trying to analyse too much is not constructive.

anyway EU popped up and I closed half +5 so cant complain.

going to put a stop on and go for a swim

Thanks for the speedy replies and Good luck

Cheers Chalky

Enjoy your swim - going to have a break myself and check just every 30 mins or so for now

GL guys

Hi F

Im struggling a bit here with some of the entries,... for a pair to become a scalp Buy/sell, assuming that it is near some other form of support, resistance, are you looking for the price to cross the 45 LR or the faster LR's to cross it

Regards

Chalky

I will show you how i get into trades with a small example of today. It´s the DAX but that would be not a problem maybe it helps you a bit.

In the first black box you see the 3 middle LR (red, orange, green) line bullish up but the price gets in a small zone with a spike but not a break of the high and the fast LR are not bullish. So then, in the timeframe there is a small supportarea. Marked with the green line. If the price would go through that support the fast LR would be bearish.
So i´m in the trade if the support breaks.

It´s in the timeframe, break of support, fast LR bearish. BUT it´s countertrade so take just some points.

The next black box is just the same. Lower low and than 9818 is a support.
The mid LR are still bullish and the fast LR are change to bullish. Than resistance at 9827 (marked with green line) an with the break i would be in it.

Half hour change, support held, LR are looking good, resistance broke.

Attachments

• T2W Entry.jpg
    T2W Entry.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 81
I will show you how i get into trades with a small example of today. It´s the DAX but that would be not a problem maybe it helps you a bit.

SunZy, out of interest, how many points did you make on those Dax trades this morning?

Last edited:
I´m testing today just to enter trades in the the timeframe 0-09 and close 21-30 and again open only in 31-39 and close in 51-0, if it´s possible and LR are lining up.

And so far I have made 5 Trades. 4 positiv, 1 negativ. That 1 negative happend just now, got stopped 12:29.
10,3 points, altough i have closed 3 trades way too early, before timeframe. Just got scared. 8(

But it´s okay. It´s just so unbelieveble how accurate the F´s timeframes are.
I have a lot to learn and hope that F will teach me a lot more.

I´m testing today just to enter trades in the the timeframe 0-09 and close 21-30 and again open only in 31-39 and close in 51-0, if it´s possible and LR are lining up.

And so far I have made 5 Trades. 4 positiv, 1 negativ. That 1 negative happend just now, got stopped 12:29.
10,3 points, altough i have closed 3 trades way too early, before timeframe. Just got scared. 8(

But it´s okay. It´s just so unbelieveble how accurate the F´s timeframes are.
I have a lot to learn and hope that F will teach me a lot more.

OK, thanks. Just curious as I was also trading Dax this morning.

In the first black box you see the 3 middle LR (red, orange, green) line bullish up but the price gets in a small zone with a spike but not a break of the high and the fast LR are not bullish. So then, in the timeframe there is a small supportarea. Marked with the green line. If the price would go through that support the fast LR would be bearish.
So i´m in the trade if the support breaks.

It´s in the timeframe, break of support, fast LR bearish. BUT it´s countertrade so take just some points.

The next black box is just the same. Lower low and than 9818 is a support.
The mid LR are still bullish and the fast LR are change to bullish. Than resistance at 9827 (marked with green line) an with the break i would be in it.

Thanks Sunzy

I like the chart and will monitor how it goes, I trade the DAX mainly too, im not sold completely on the timeframe windows on the DAX yet but I have an open mind.

I started looking at this thread to try and see what goes on in the FOREX world so that I would have something to look at when the DAX was quiet.

Regards

Chalky

3 00 pm

Back now guys - and don't think I have really missed too much - its been so slow and boring

EU - looks like we have been able to stay above both the 3601 and 3606/7 support areas and for last 2 hrs slowly traveled up approx 18 pips

Above 3621 and 25 still scalp bullish but needing over last high of 3635 to hold on for larger up moves

EJ - similar to EU today - stayed above 138 00 supports and now in the 20's. Need above 25 and 28 to hold any scalp buys you are in and needs under 11 and 08 to be scalp selling

EA - bigger mover and now up nearly 30 pips in similar period to 4482

need above 86 for tries back up to 4500 +

For scalp sells back under 4470 and 67

GU- fallen last hr approx 17 pips and now testing 7010 - a new low under previous 14

Hi Guys

I have got to admit over the last near 12 years of my trading - i have only ever used my methods on currency pairs

Never tried them even on Gold or Silver - or other instruments like the Dax and FTSE - etc etc - so if they do work and have similar successes - I would be delighted - I then need to maybe add a few on to my trading portfolio - as days like this you do need a wider range to review

GL

EU

would be nice if EU can make 43-46 area - ie a LH to 3650 high of the other day

So far 3638 and whilst above 27 still in scalp buy mode

AU and EA

Surprised AU dropped under 9410 area - and now at 9406 - after a near 40 pip fall

Meanwhile EA as risen from its low approx 60 pips and so far stopped at 4495

All present up moves finished at end of hr TW at approx 3 09 / 10 pm

The GU was the odd one out on the drop to 7007 - stopped at 3 00 pm exactly on the hr change

GU

Maybe before the end of this time window - or if not start of next we should be able to scalp sell the GU under 7018. 7019 -21 pushing it to limit - and above 23 and 25 then its broken through both dynamic and horizontal R levels

GU

3 45 pm and 6 mins to start of new time window and price at 3620 - all R area between here and 23 - can it stop the rise ???

4 30 pm

Gu in the end best scalp sell was at 4 00 pm at 20/21 for a drop to 10 /11 - and then scalp buy again at 4 21 pm from 7012

Price now at 18 and still a scalp buy - but again R's from 19 -23 again

Will it make it this time ??

EU

would be nice if EU can make 43-46 area - ie a LH to 3650 high of the other day

So far 3638 and whilst above 27 still in scalp buy mode

EU comment from 90 mins ago

Eu made 44 and then fell again at 4 00 pm

Presently at 3631 and as before - above 25 /27 still another a scalp buy - but hold on to scalp sells under 23

What a boring Friday ;-(

Will have a look again after 5 and 6 pm - but for me its been lots of small scalps with only a few runners of over 15 pips

Have a great weekend and i hope Tuesday and July 1st gives up some better movements

Status
Not open for further replies.