Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
The scalp buys came at start of new half hr TW at 9 21 am

It really is scalping for 2-5 pips so far and being happy with a profit - ;-(

please show us your chart with entry etc ------ one we can all read without telescope(lol) and if its still to small will soon let you know ( candle chart please )

The scalp buys came at start of new half hr TW at 9 21 am

It really is scalping for 2-5 pips so far and being happy with a profit - ;-(

GU chart - with scalp sell at 6961 and then scalp buy at 9 21 am at 6953 area

176408d1403685246-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-gu-25614.jpg

Attachments

• GU - 25614.JPG
    GU - 25614.JPG
    115.3 KB · Views: 340
Last edited:
GU

9 39 am - the 9 21 am start of time window scalp buy at 53 area - as been a nice one and as now breached above past high and got to 6965/6

Above 59/60 on any pullbacks is still a scalp buy for now

I was down to 30% stakes after 6 pips profit - as tricked by previous moves being so small

GU - after 9 21 am - ie start of new time window

Updated chart on GU from last one

176410d1403685927-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-gu-25614b.jpg

Attachments

• GU - 25614B.JPG
    GU - 25614B.JPG
    126.6 KB · Views: 444
Last edited:
GU

9 39 am - the 9 21 am start of time window scalp buy at 53 area - as been a nice one and as now breached above past high and got to 6965/6

Above 59/60 on any pullbacks is still a scalp buy for now

I was down to 30% stakes after 6 pips profit - as tricked by previous moves being so small

Hi F

was the scalp Buy at 9.21 based on the price revisiting a prior recent support or just the time and price crossing LR's 15 & 25?

Thanks

Chalky

thanks pete chart still to small ( get he rumpled one in your corner (lol) are you short GU now 1.6978/77 area ?

Last edited:
Hi F

was the scalp Buy at 9.21 based on the price revisiting a prior recent support or just the time and price crossing LR's 15 & 25?

Thanks

Chalky

Hi Chalky

A number of factors

1 -GU needed to breach under 50 by 9 21 am to try a test lower

2. We got down to 52 - but then stopped - and what was nice it was then the start of the new time window at 9 21

3. In then the case of the 3 quick white Lrs and as you say the 15 was under and for me it was worth a 3 pip stop for a trying a scalp buy

4, By 9 23 am we had more quick lrs under and price rising - so was happy it was turning to try higher

5. Also if you look at my 1 min chart - you can see the LR price structure was saying - price was finding supports and therefore might try higher

6 I was surprised on size of rise - approx over 20+ pips - I thought we would pull back under 63 -65- but then the Lrs kept me in the scalp buy - although I dropped to 30% stakes and banked 70% profits- to be safe - as scalping had been small prior to this one move

Hope that helps - if you get a few clues saying a change - it then the case of trying and if you only make 2-5 pips - take profit - but if it keep trying and quick lrs are still saying buy - stay with it

Regards

F

10 16 am

GU cannot breach 72 and is trying to turn up again

74 is a scalp buy again - but not entering as still not certain on next movements for now

Hi Chalky

A number of factors

1 -GU needed to breach under 50 by 9 21 am to try a test lower

2. We got down to 52 - but then stopped - and what was nice it was then the start of the new time window at 9 21

3. In then the case of the 3 quick white Lrs and as you say the 15 was under and for me it was worth a 3 pip stop for a trying a scalp buy

4, By 9 23 am we had more quick lrs under and price rising - so was happy it was turning to try higher

5. Also if you look at my 1 min chart - you can see the LR price structure was saying - price was finding supports and therefore might try higher

6 I was surprised on size of rise - approx over 20+ pips - I thought we would pull back under 63 -65- but then the Lrs kept me in the scalp buy - although I dropped to 30% stakes and banked 70% profits- to be safe - as scalping had been small prior to this one move

Hope that helps - if you get a few clues saying a change - it then the case of trying and if you only make 2-5 pips - take profit - but if it keep trying and quick lrs are still saying buy - stay with it

Regards

F

Thanks for the reply

EU Looks a similar setup now 10,23?

EU

Any bounces staying under 3615 are now scalp sells.

We need to breach under 3601 and 3594 for larger falls - but be aware on any scalp buys of the 3615 R area now

EU comment from approx an hr ago

Well low so far 3605 - then we had the bounce to 3612- and another scalp sell - but unless we breach now 3601 - we might be trying to slowly turn again - as happened on GU over an hr ago

10 34 am

GU -Lh at 78 from 83 and now testing the 68 area.

66 to 68 is important dynamic support for me - if this is breached then support at 63 again

Status
Not open for further replies.