Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to pop out next hr - but will be back before lunch

Slow day so far - just hope the US session is better

Whilst EU as been falling - although very slowly - - the EJ as also been in scalp sell mode with another low of 64 now

Glad I am popping out - so slow

Just left 2 scalps on at 30% with stops in 2 pips of profit - whether they survive - I really don't know but as least worth a try ;-)

See you later and GL guys

1 30 pm UK time and news

EU and GU and euro crosses fly up

*Sorry noticed EJ the odd pair out for now

EU made so far 3635

Last edited:
EU - 1 Min chart showing bull bias from 12 00 pm

EU chart showing low at 11 51 am and then scalp buy bias from Midday

Since news at 1 30 pm - EU as risen higher - with high so far at 3651

GU also made 7000 again

176422d1403699826-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-eu-25614-midday.jpg

Attachments

• EU - 25614 Midday.JPG
    EU - 25614 Midday.JPG
    105.2 KB · Views: 1,281
Last edited:
1 48 pm - 3 mins to new time window update

EU high so far 3651 and above 39 still scalp bullish and a buy.

GU - 7003 high and above 6989 still scalp bullish and a buy - but like EU needs another high to hold on

EU

Looking at the bigger picture - I reckon we need the EU to stay above 3572-75 to have a chance of keeping the bullish structure since the original posting of the 3503 low.

Will check at 5 00 pm TW and and then every 30 mins or so depending on PA

EU - comment from yesterday nearly 22 hrs ago

The low was 3582 and so stayed in the up mode and as now done a HH over last high of over a week ago at 3643

The key now is staying above say 3625 + and then trying an attempt on 3680

Pete are you long GU now 94/5 area

HI BP

what was wrong with 2 09 pm and 6990/1 after 89 low ??

Trouble is the buy is only confirmed above 6999

So if we dont do 99 - then could fall again testing 89

Not a nice scalp buy really - but would be over 6999 and 7003 ;-)

I must be reading this wrong looks a short to me now?:cry:

Hi Chalky

Could still be if we dont test over 6999

My range is a BTTZ - ie tease zone from 6989 to 6999

We need to breach clearly out of range- one way or other to confirm next move really and even then next move might still stop within 5 pips as market slowed down again

GL

Glad I am popping out again soon - as market as now slowed down to tease traders into bad trades

We know over say 7010 on GU more scalp buys and simllar over say 3657 -60 on EU - but whilst we drop into the past rise area - its always difficult until a support lets go

Might be a boring 30 mins or so - but keep checking at 2 51pm - 3pm - 3 09 pm - 3 21 pm - 3 30 pm etc - for more clues etc

Out of every trading hr - if you are not actually scalping - you can get down to just checking approx 12 -14 mins per 60 mins

Hope this helps and will be back after 5 pm

All the best guys

Regards

F

5 12 pm

Looks as though it been boring

GU tried 7000 but could not make another high or get over 7003 and so became a scalp sell - confirmed under 89. Low so far 73 and price now at 6983 and in a bttz

EU - lower high at 3646 from previous 52 - but low of 31 stayed above important 25 /27 area

another boring BTTZ area of a approx 16 pip range with above 34 a scalp buy but needing 43 and 47 to hold on

AU and EA

Au stayed bullish and now made 9400 again whilst after news EA dropped approx 40 pips and now just above 4500 at 4511. Under 28 scalp sell the EA again on any retraces - but dont know whether the low will be tested again or not

AU and EA

Au stayed bullish and now made 9400 again whilst after news EA dropped approx 40 pips and now just above 4500 at 4511. Under 28 scalp sell the EA again on any retraces - but dont know whether the low will be tested again or not

Comment on AU and EA 2 hrs ago approx

EA only made 23/24 and was a sell again any time after 6 51 pm or 7 00 pm

Price now down at 4502 - another LL

"why I didn't see post with medical marijuana business??
I think this question so important in this days. Legalizing marijuana in USA give new market so strong firms like ALPCE (Canada). and they shares so undervalue. Thats good question to make good post!!! "
:whistle:whistling

"why I didn't see post with medical marijuana business??
I think this question so important in this days. Legalizing marijuana in USA give new market so strong firms like ALPCE (Canada). and they shares so undervalue. Thats good question to make good post!!! "
:whistle:whistling

Hi neal_romero

Sorry - this is just forex only thread - so not got a clue on undervalued shares;)

GL

Thursday 26th June 2014 - Pre Opens

Good Morning Intraday FX Traders

Last few days have been slow in the FX markets - but at least we saw a bit of EU action with a new high around 3650.

News is light today - with just UK Pound news at 10 30 am and the normal 1 30 pm US dollar.

Will do a quick review and update on the main pairs I plan to trade today - and will remind all readers to refresh the page every 30 secs in busy times - so to see the comments early - otherwise - sometimes it can be 2-5 mins before they might appear etc etc

Only scalp I have taken so far as been a scalp buy on the EJ from the 6 00 am time window at 138 73 - high so far 81 and I am down to 30% stakes at 78

Have a good day

Regards

F

EU

Another pair that's been a scalp buy since 6 00 am TW - but did not take it for a start as was with the EJ

We need above 3639 to look at holding it longer for now - but whilst above 32/33 is scalp bullish

Yesterday we saw the new high at 3650 and price then managed to stay above the important dynamic support area of 3625/27.

Above the line in the sand 3625/27 - I am still buy bias - but if we do not test 3650 and post a LH - then it could be time to say the Euro wants to just range from 3550 to 3650 - until we get some important news breaking

EJ

Normally my favourite intraday pair to scalp - but so far this week its been beaten by the EU and EA and even the GU and AU - yes its not been too good so far

138 -85 -95 is just a strong R area the EJ as not been able to really break so far

Price atm at 138 76 and I still have 30% stake left on from my initial scalp buy from 73.

It needs to breach 81 atm for higher - or drop under 68 for scalp sells with then supports at 55 -62 ish

I am sure if the EU does try higher above 3650 - then we might see the EJ back in the 139 00 + range - but if the EU drops under 3600 - then may be the EJ will be under the first main supports

To slow atm really to get more clues

Status
Not open for further replies.