Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taken out GU 30% scalp buy stop and under 28 I should look upon entering scalp sells - but feel reluctant as still feels its just manipulation again

EU going beyond 35550 seems a Herculean task, however if it does breach that expecting 3586. My position will be sell from 35550

Time to have a bit of sun in the garden - will try and check at 3 00 pm - if not at 4 pm if I have not fell to sleep ;-)

Moves atm are stalling too often and market need some proper moves again to get it out of so many BTTZ area

GL

See you later

Regards

F

6 45 PM

Interesting GU made 6860 then in last 2 hrs dropped to 6801

Both targets were ones we wanted today

Could be more moves set up after 9 00 pm tonight on GU - with the BOE Gov speaking at a dinner

GU - Today - and after 9 00 pm News

175786d1402607204-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-gu-12614.jpg

GU - 1 Min LR Chart of the day

Attachments

• GU - 12614.JPG
    GU - 12614.JPG
    103.9 KB · Views: 372
Last edited:
Friday 13th - ;-)

Good Morning Traders

Yes Friday 13th - not a lucky day for some - but business as normal for me (y)

Unfortunately - out this morning for a few hours and so might not be back until nearer lunchtime - so emphasis will be probably more on the early US session than the first half of the European Session

Will do a reviews on my main key pairs I normally trade and will see if I can get a NPGT trade on any before I leave.

Have a good day

Regards

F

EU

After another fall yesterday - we still did not end up going under the previous week's low of 3503 - instead a HL at 3511 rather than into the 3400 price area

Since then price made 3571 and is currently this morning at 3558.

We have had nearly a 500 pip fall this last 5 weeks and the EU therefore has bear bias - but since earlier on this week we are seeing daily HH's and so might be trying to go back into the 3600 zone again

I would scalp buy up to say 3680 - 3730 - as it could easily pullback up that far - but whether that happens today or early next week - I have not got a clue.

We would need above 3630 to see a dynamic trendline R break and really over 3750+ for thinking we are turning back up again - so for now any scalp buys are against the monthly trend

Normally Swing traders would sell on swing highs or pullbacks - and the market knows that - and so further price falls and sells might not be that smooth etc

I think if we do test under the low and 3500 today then we might find more supports at 3480 or 60 area.

The EU is oversold and so if we test 3580 or 3600 it would be quite normal - as traders take profit out and look for new areas to sell

Above 3550 I favour scalp buys and maybe then only scalp sells at around 3570-80 or 3600 area - or back down under 3540 and of course under 3510 and 3500

Cannot imagine keeping a NPGT on this morning on this pair for now ;-) - but my scalp buy is already 7 pips in profit - so I can at least lock 2 pips on at 30% for now

EJ

Like EU been scalp buys last hr - but was not about at 6 00 am to catch the first part

Price currently at 138 50 - with 60 area a R and 25 and then 138 00 areas as supports

GU

After last nights interest rate tease - the pound rose up again and went above 6950 and now at 6966 with a 6971 approx high

Might expect some pullbacks - but with us being close to that 7000 high - always be careful of a quick test

Above 6960 - still scalp bullish - need under 47 and 43 for holding onto scalp sells etc

AU and EA

AU still in the 9400 area - many expect more rises etc - but atm EA like other euro pairs as been rising and is up 50+ pips from yesterday's low

Will depend on a few factors today - and so will watch EA movements first to get more clue

OK - see you later on guys

Regards

F

Status
Not open for further replies.