Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning Peter and all,

As Expected GU rocketed after Carney's speech, I took some profit @6802 during the fall and flipped to buy side. Despite knowing GU may try higher after speech, due to unknown reason I closed it before going to bed. I would say it was a DAMN !60pips move wasted! Anyway, 1.6991 I am shorting the beast! Since it's Friday 13th and some options expiring, it could be a major shift in price. I remain short in EU expecting 1.34 :-D

Well, GU short from 1.6991 seems got me nearly 40 pips atm. Let's wait for the moves in another 20-25 minutes :-D ..I am still short EU, GU and AU.

1 17 pm

Well Done FXJ

That sell at 6991 was a cracker

Back now for a few hrs - going to check main pairs out and wait for the 1 30 pm news and then hopefully get some new scalps

GU

Ideally - i wanted to scalp sell again by 73 -76 area. Above 6980 then its trying still higher again and then its a test of whether another LH under 92 or it breaches both last 2 highs and makes over 7004+

EU

Was a scalp buy from 1 30pm - but with news left alone

Slow and resting atm - needs over 46 and 50 to really hold on - and then pullbacks staying above 33

EU to remain bullish has to be over 3560. As long as it remains below that point, It is weak. A breach of 35175 sounds more trouble for EU bulls. For now an attempt to go above 3555 is in progress. With gap time in 2 minutes, if it doesn't breach that before US open in 32 minutes, I remain short. Long EU only above 3560.

GU

it made 78/9 at 1 53 pm - 7 mins to hr and then the scalp sell came in

I need under 61 to hold on longer - otherwise it might try R area again and this time breach

EU to remain bullish has to be over 3560. As long as it remains below that point, It is weak. A breach of 35175 sounds more trouble for EU bulls. For now an attempt to go above 3555 is in progress. With gap time in 2 minutes, if it doesn't breach that before US open in 32 minutes, I remain short. Long EU only above 3560.

I think I agree - it does need over 3560 - as 45 to 55 is just not enough to convince me on any turn up again

UJ is regaining it's strength. It maybe unlikely it will give it up today. Expecting more rise in Yen pairs :-D

EJ - GU - AU - ok - down to 30% stakes as well now and have taken 70% profits out

EU - stuck with 2 -3 pips profit atm so might pull if we go under 32

EJ

Was a scalp buy at 1 39 pm

Needs over 19 and 22 to hold on

EJ

nearly 30 mins from comment and EJ made 28 from my 07 buy - but been only in on 30% from 23 - so will look at pulling by 31 - 35 as might be able to get a scalp sell

Over 36 would still be trying higher and would hold scalp buy

GU ready to take a small dip to 6955..M15 suggests more weakness. Line is sand (support 6930).

Last edited:
EJ

nearly 30 mins from comment and EJ made 28 from my 07 buy - but been only in on 30% from 23 - so will look at pulling by 31 - 35 as might be able to get a scalp sell

Over 36 would still be trying higher and would hold scalp buy

EJ

Will post a chart in a bit - 138 32 was interim high and then 30 was scalp sell but need under 22 and 17 to hold on - otherwise will grab what I can

Over 36 and 39 would be back buying I think

2 32 pm

Still in EU scalp buy as it made 46 but not 50 yet - stop in profit at 41 - so will leave now and see if it can make 50+ - or whether I get stopped

Status
Not open for further replies.