Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
9 03 am - Both EU and EJ still falling after hr change

GU news in approx 25 mins or so and atm GU still in a BTTZ

Looking to see when it may be possible to scalp buy EU and EJ and that really depends on strengths of the supports they are now testing

EU - now at 3601 - i would need 3609 and 13 to hold on any scalp buys taken at 3600 area,

It is trying to bounce - but LR structure as still got a sell on the 3 whites - but that could change any minite

2 mins to end of time window as well

EJ

Presently at 138 75 - and I still have a 30% scalp sell on with stop in profit at 87.

Supports are at 65 -70 area so would look there for any turns

That might tie in with the GU news as well on the half hr chnage

GU with 2 mins to news

Under 6747 still a sell - but looks a set up to me - so dont be surprised if we have a full turn

Will not be in a scalp for news - but will be after wards

GU with 2 mins to news

Under 6747 still a sell - but looks a set up to me - so dont be surprised if we have a full turn

Will not be in a scalp for news - but will be after wards

Morning F

Bang on with your prediction that it was a false sell and has retraced 20 pips. Can you see it pushing higher again?

Derolo

GU

News an anticlimax - we dropped down to 6724 - and then the news bounce it back in the 50 area and now its just under 6740 again

Under 47 It is a sell still but with supports now from 30 and 35 areas

Morning F

Bang on with your prediction that it was a false sell and has retraced 20 pips. Can you see it pushing higher again?

Derolo

Morning Derolo

Difficult at the moment on GU - as under 6747 and 40 its a sell - but we do have some good supports

If the supports can hold then we might get a turn up again

Main supports at 6720 -30 and 35 areas

EJ and EU

EJ as held atm - but EU as pushed under 3600 and testing 3595

We would need back over 3604 and 07 to scalp buy and so for now - still have to hold any scalp sells to next time window

GU for 10 00 am UK hr change

Low was 6724 - and then we have had a HL at 6726 and now above 6730 we have a scalp buy knowing we need over 40 and 47 to hold on - otherwise take what profit you can get

10 09 am - end of hr time window and we have managed 6745 so far - down now to 30% stake on scalp buy with stop in profit at 38

Going to have a 30 min break - back later

GL

EU and EJ

Both support areas have held for now

Not in either atm but will be looking for more scalp buys on both at suitable opportunities

175392d1401703900-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-ej-2614.jpg

ej - 1 Min LR chart for this morning

Attachments

• EJ - 2614.JPG
    EJ - 2614.JPG
    121.9 KB · Views: 1,050
Last edited:
Eur Aud - 1 min LR Chart for Monday 2nd June up to 11 am

175404d1401704382-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-ea-2614.jpg

EA - Chart showing effect of Aussie news in the Asian session

Attachments

• EA - 2614.JPG
    EA - 2614.JPG
    106.7 KB · Views: 341
Last edited:
Both EJ and EU are scalp sells down to this 11 30 am time window

Will look now to see if I can find scalp buys over next 18 mins

Morning, hope you're all well. Just to say I made reference to this thread (post #17620) in my FX Day Trading thread. Didn't say anything bad lol, but thought it common courtesy to let you know. Cheers.

Morning, hope you're all well. Just to say I made reference to this thread (post #17620) in my FX Day Trading thread. Didn't say anything bad lol, but thought it common courtesy to let you know. Cheers.

Morning DJ

Just seen it - and thank you and commented basically saying please don't leave this forum - you have far too much to offer - and also have a great trading month(y)

Regards

F

11 41 am - end of half hr time window - and yes -the EU and EJ did become scalp buys again

Locked 30% on scalp buy on EU with stop in 1 pip of profit at 36026

Status
Not open for further replies.