Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 03 pm UK

No main news until another 2hrs at 3 00 pm

EU - I took my 30% scalp buy off after we did a LH at 3614 - but did not take a scalp sell - which really I should have done - but had not thought it would fall under 3606 - and i was wrong ;-(

EJ yes ist made 26 pips from its low - and I have only got about 11 pips of those on 2 scalp buys.

Still it is a Monday so not expecting massive moves etc - hopefully they will come through the week though ;-)

GU - back in its original BTTZ area - ie 40 to 65 area

Will be back and update a bit later on

1 54 pm

EJ and EU this last 30 minutes continued to rise but are now pulling back again

The EJ is my favourite and as better moves than the EU

I am out now for over 90 mins this afternoon - but will be around later on today

Check out levels again - and dont forget that 3 00 pm news in one hrs time

GL

Regards

F

End of my trading day update at 5 06 pm

I have only traded 4 pairs today - EU - EJ - GU and EA

The GU was good this morning - due to the news and for the rest of the day - i have not bothered

EJ and EU - caught the first falls and then the rises and still with the EJ at 139 19

EU - topped so far today at 3636 and then I bought again after a fall to under 3600 and came out of scalp buys on the second LH at 3621 at the start of the 3 30 pm TW.

We are back down at 3600 again now - and the EU is teasing so no longer in it.

Under 3590 and 80 - yes I have to be looking at scalp sells - above 3595 and 3600 - still could try up again - but now London is closed will wait and jut check every hr or two

EA- check it out on a 1 Min LR chart 3 nice moves over 10 hrs - and yes I was in 2 of them

Not a bad start to a new month - well over my 50 pip target - but not money target as I had quite a few trades left on with 30% stakes.

Hope you have all had a reasonable day and see you again in the morning

Regards

F

Exited EJ at 139 18 - as it became a new scalp sell

Also noticed EU under 3600 and 3595

Not in either now as finished for day - but will be keeping an eye in case we have a try on the EU low

Last edited:
hey all ......been out of game today but taking a look now ............I see a relatively bullish USD since the asian session and its still going ...........shame that the europeans have also been relatively bullish as well making pickings pretty slim on those pairs ........I salute any profitability made buying against the USD today .....

N

6 00pm UK

EU low 3588 for now - 3 pips above low last month :)

Could be just a tease - as we need over 3595 and 3600 to look at scalp buying again

Will check out next hr - GL if you are trading it

hey all ......been out of game today but taking a look now ............I see a relatively bullish USD since the asian session and its still going ...........shame that the europeans have also been relatively bullish as well making pickings pretty slim on those pairs ........I salute any profitability made buying against the USD today .....

N

Hi N

Not too bad for a Monday and a new month. GU was OK this morning - and then I have only been trading both ways with the EU - EJ and EA

We have just done LH's on EU today - but so far - not the LL

Would you have bough at 3591 with 10 lots ??

Because you should have - (y)

You need over 3595 and 3600 to hold it though - otherwise take what profit you can

:)

Regards]

F

Tuesday 3rd June 2014 - Approx 6 50 am UK time

Good Morning Intraday Traders

I suggested approx 13 hrs ago ( previous post) - to scalp buy the EU above 3591 with 10 lots,

Well - in the end I bought at 3592 and made 6 pips net at 6 lots - but did not leave anything on which many turn out to have been wrong

EU price as not gone and made a new low so far and is currently at 3604

Will it carry on up higher - ie over 3630 and 50 ?

Have not got a clue atm - but might have over the next few hrs :)

A quick update and review on main pairs I trade to follow

Have a good day

Regards

F

EJ

Made a new high this morning at 139 34 and as since dropped down to 139 18 and falling as I type.

Last week we had been down to 138 08 area and supports held allowing a nice 130+ pip rise over the last 2 / 3 trading days.

Above 139 00 i still think we will try higher again - so after this present scalp sell will be looking for more scalp buys

For now I would like to scalp buy around the 139 10 -12 price - if that happens before the end of the 7 00 am time window in the next approx 7 mins

Lets see if that might happen

Well we have now hit 139 12 on the EJ - and I have exited my scalp sell - but not entered any scalp buy yet

Interim support is here down to 139 10. I think we would need under 09 to think its been breached

EJ

This is a great example for TRO who is trying to code the LR's to assist with regards to taking new scalps etc.

All my LR's are over price - saying still sell .

However - the pair as already dropped over 20 pips and now with a barrier - it might not be able to just carry on

So far 139 108 is the low - at 7 09 am - ie end of time window - conveniently ;-)

139 12 was the scalp buy - and someone like DJ would have already been in a out of a scalp buy now and made 3 pips net at it bounces to 17+

I would only scalp sell again now under 09 I think

EJ

So far made 20/21 and we should be able to scalp sell again under 23 /25 max

Above 25 and 27 is still a scalp buy .

We now have the immediate range designed - ie 139 10 to 139 25 - ie 15 pips to work in for now

7 28 am

I notice the 2 main news items today are both in the UK am session- 9 30 am again on the Pound and then 10 00 am for the Euro

Will update and review the GU next

GU

Last week we dropped to a new low of 6691 and then rose approx 75+ pips back up to the 6770+ area

Atm - price is 6749 with supports at the 6720-30 area and the around the big round number of 6700

6760 to 75 seems to be a R area - so really we are in an immediate range of around 40+ pips and if the news is going to have any real effect we need to see above 6780 or below 6700.

What's interesting is then the EU red news 30 mins later - might players wait to have that one to really start the ball rolling ?

All we can do is wait and see nearer the time - and remember a move might be set up prior to the news - that could be false - OR - could be the real plan - who knows??? ;-)

Last edited:
NZD and AUD still rule the roost at present after excellent asian sessions buying them as well.......I am not keen to buy them more as we need to see what the news brings ..........the balance of the G6 are tightly correlated and south and I need to see who breaks in what directions

later
N

AU and EA

The AU as been in the 9460 to 9200 range for the last few months and we have to go back to March to see under 9200.

Today price is rising again and currently at 9271 with a R area round 9280

Yes its been scalp bullish - but might that change soon ?

EA - a bigger mover than the AU and normally an opposite correlation

Its fallen down to 4666 this morning. It started falling from 5500 area in mid March and as been down to 4560. Under 4750 we are still bearish but we have good supports at 4640 and 50.

Currently been scalp bearish - but lets see if it changes after London Open and the Am news items in the next few hours

NZD and AUD still rule the roost at present after excellent asian sessions buying them as well.......I am not keen to buy them more as we need to see what the news brings ..........the balance of the G6 are tightly correlated and south and I need to see who breaks in what directions

later
N

Morning N

Yes we have some interesting news items this morning - both with 30 mins of each other on the EU and GU

Noticed AU been rising nicely - whilst EA fell

Gu been a nice scalp buy since 7 39 / 40 am at 6745 and now testing 59 /60

Have a good day

Regards

F

8 04 am

GU peaked 3 mins either side the 8 00 London Open. 6759 so far proving to be a minor R and 58 was a scalp sell - but with good supports at 50 and 51 - we might just end up in a tight BTTZ for now

GU - 6753 provided support - just above further support at 50 and 59 /60 is the R

LRs are still saying bullish - but unless we breach the barrier and make say over 64 then I will just wait rather than hold any scalp buys for now

Status
Not open for further replies.