Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
that key bar was just that. it set the tight range, then fail to close above it at start of tw, whites crossed and red above. 62 my dynamic floor

hey all .................hope you all got amongst those european buys this afternoon ?...........I also picked up a gold short that was irresistable ......( hey its still a currency ....right ? )

have great weekends ............gotta go do some chores before the missus gets home ......grrrrr

N

Last edited:
EU - 1 Min LR Chart - 30/5 /2014

175326d1401470446-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-eu-30514.jpg

EU chart with LR structure on a 1 min chart

Attachments

• EU - 30514.JPG
    EU - 30514.JPG
    128.1 KB · Views: 505
Last edited:
Monday 2nd June 2014

Good Morning Intraday Traders

Currently in a EJ scalp sell from 6 02 am approx 40 mins ago.

Will do the normal update of the main pairs I will be looking at trading today - and being a new month I might give then a more in depth review etc

Its a Monday - so might be slow but so far I have made my 10 pips on my favourite - the EJ and not even looked through my other main pairs yet - nor the calender ;-)

Have a great day and month

Regards

F

Just looking at the daily calender. Noticed 2 main red news events through the day - one on the pound and UK - at 9 30 am - so will be looking at the GU pair this morning - and then on the dollar at 3 00 pm - both UK times

EU

At the start of the 7 00 am time window and European Open on the hour price is at 3633.

For the month of may the pair dropped approx 400 pips - but as found supports at 3580 - 3595 - 3601 and now 3612.

Above these prices I am still session bullish - but need to see futher attempts on 3650 R area.

I will scalp sell under say 45 down to 3620 or 12 area - but would also want to take more scalp buys above 3620 / 24.

The daily ATR as been low recently - although I am sure things will change later this week with more important news items and of course the NFP on Friday

If you check out the EU - 1min LR chart is been a scalp buy from 6 39 am - end of half hr time window and so far risen 7 /8 pips

Hour change now in 1 min

GU

During May the GU fell from nearly 7000 down approx 310 pips to the 6690 area last week

Supports are at 6700 and 6720- 30 area and price is presently at 6747.

Like the EU - the GU as been bearish in most of May - now it a question - will that continue after this pullback / retrace stage - or will we turn again and try above 6800 and 6900 again ?

Above 6725-30 I will be looking for more scalp buys to test 6760 and R's at 6780 +. I would only be holding scalp sells on longer under 24 and 19 I think for now

This can all change with the 9 30 am news - so will be keeping an eye on the pair the 30 mins or so before and then after the news impact

AU and EA

The EA as risen back up to 4732 - approx 100 pips from its low over the weekend and the AU as dropped down to 9252 area - a 50+ pip fall - mainly after the Australian news during our night.

Will be keeping an eye on these 2 pairs - normally they have an negative / opposite correlation - with the EA the bigger mover.

Not here over London Open at 8 00 am but will be back in that hour

GU

Since i last commented on this pair approx 25 mins ago its risen from a scalp buy above 44 to now 56 and between 6756-60 is an interim R area - so might be worth looking for a pullback soon

Approx 8 30 am now and an hour from the GU news

Whilst I have been out the GU did stop at 6760 and then dropped back down to 46

6740 to 6760-65 is now a BTTZ for me - and I need to see a clear breach of supports below or R above for the next main move

This might not happen until after news - but dont rule out a move beforehand

Good Morning Intraday Traders

Currently in a EJ scalp sell from 6 02 am approx 40 mins ago.

Regards

F

Comment from over 90 mins ago

EJ carried on as a scalp sell and as now dropped approx 30 pips - although I took all off after 10 pips and then reentered prior to the LO with a stop at 139 10 - as the LR's suggested along with the EU turn - that a further fall would happen

Under 138 89 we are still in scalp sell mode but have only 4 mins to end of time window - so need to see if supports hold

EU

interim supports in the 3620 - 30 area failed to hold - as well as 3612 and now price is at 3606

This is a totally manipulated move - even though many will say the EU is bearsh after its 400 pip fall in may - this move to test supports is to take bull stops out and obviously to encourage more bears into sells again

For me next supports at 3602/3 area and 3600 and 3595

Its only under 3590 i would then be encouraged to look at more scalp sells for a try on the low

Status
Not open for further replies.