Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thursday 22nd May 2014 - Pre Opens approx 6 40 am UK

Good Morning Intraday FX Traders

By the look of it - quite a lot on the calender with first red EU news at 8 00 am this morning

I will review and update my normal main pairs I trade - ie EU / EJ / EA / GU / AU / along with keeping an eye on the Swissy / UJ etc

For next few days will be majoring more on the EJ - as in the other thread - TRO a well known trader and programmer is trying to code my 1 min LR charts and we will be using the EJ pair to see if my interpretation matches what he is seeing etc

In busy times - refresh your browser every 30 secs or so to get all comments - especially if 2 or more are blogging

Otherwise normal stuff - not trying to post every scalp - but actual levels with bias along with planned trades in time windows etc

All questions are welcome - and I will try and answer through out the day

Also all intraday input on any FX pairs can be posted - I dont mind and will always have a look at a few other FX pairs if they are off interest etc

Have a good day

Regards

F

EU

I will start with this pair as I know its so popular with normally very low spreads and so ideal for scalping ?

Well it is when its not being manipulated - but with so much money being bet on it - there is so much to squeeze out of it ;-)

Yesterday we saw another low at 3634 - thats after the high of this month at 3993 - ie so far a 360 pip fall.

As this been set up ?

Yes of course - nothing illegal - with the right amount of big money - you can even move the EU and so after a yearly high - some big players must have thought - we want all that lovely money of all those nice Bulls - they have had it too much their own way - lol

So now Bears are in their elements and so if i was a big 5 player - i would want some bear money next

Will it start this month or - will we wait to June ??

Price atm 3668 and a scalp sell under 75 for now

Will update levels needed etc after hr change

EJ

Will be posting a few charts on this pair for TRO's project this morning

We had a low yesterday of 138 14/15 and since then price as gone back up to 139 14 - ie 100 pip rise

Atm - price at 138 99 - and like EU a scalp sell from 6 39 am at 139 08

Supports from 138 75 - 85 next

Chart to follow

EJ - 1 Min LR chart at EO today

174972d1400738624-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-ej-22514.jpg

EJ

From 6 39 am - ie end of time window the EJ was a scalp sell at 139 08

LR structure bullish - long white dotted underneath green dotted and main bunch of intraday quicker Lrs

Even so a scalp sell for 5 -20 pips is on - even in a bullish intraday session structure

Attachments

• EJ - 22514.JPG
    EJ - 22514.JPG
    131.8 KB · Views: 423
Last edited:
7 09 am - end of hr change time window

Low on EU scalp sell so far 3668 and on EJ - scalp sell - 138 88

Lock in some profit - many ways - I have dropped to 30% stakes and banked 70%

Both EJ and EU are now trying to turn and have become scalp buys

Still in 30% scalp sells but have stops in profit - not bothered with scalp buys for now as still looking at other pairs

174974d1400739616-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-ej-225141.jpg

EJ - again with a closer up view of LRs and change after 6 30 am UK

Attachments

• EJ - 225141.JPG
    EJ - 225141.JPG
    127.2 KB · Views: 319
Last edited:
GU - at start of 7 30 am time window

Made 6904 yesterday after more bullish news

Since then been falling and as been a scalp sell under 6897

Price now at 6882 and still a scalp sell under 87

Not in atm but will consider if we can breach under 75 - as thats a interim support area

Keep an eye on lows holding for 30 mins - like the EU as done for now

EU news in under 30 mins

Not around at hr but back at desk before 8 45 am

maybe I will leave EJ scalp sell on - but if I was still here would be looking at scalp buying EJ somewhere above 138 80 - as remember - still in a session bullish structure

Under 75 and 70 would be just more scalp sells

just checked - EJ only got less then 6 mins to go under 88 low for now - so if we dont do it will exit the EJ scalp sell 30% trade before I pop out

OK

Dont forget red EU news in approx 15 mins time at London Open

Will update and review other pairs when I am back

See you later guys

Regards

F

8 55 am

The 8 00 am news caused a bit of havoc - even on the GU

EU - EJ gapped down - and then turned again - whilst the GU was edging lower but the the news turned it up and so far sent price up to 6908 - another daily high

Will update after hr change - but am out again in 20 mins before hopefully back for 2 or 3 hrs

Keep an eye on lows holding for 30 mins - like the EU as done for now

EU news in under 30 mins

Not around at hr but back at desk before 8 45 am

maybe I will leave EJ scalp sell on - but if I was still here would be looking at scalp buying EJ somewhere above 138 80 - as remember - still in a session bullish structure

Under 75 and 70 would be just more scalp sells

From approx 90 mins ago - comment on EJ

The news pushed it down to 69 - lower than I thought - but there was a good excuse and for me then back above 76 and 80 was scalp buy again - as LR structure still bullish

Will update with another EJ chart for TRO

EJ at 9 00 am now at 138 98

Attachments

• EJ - 225143.JPG
    EJ - 225143.JPG
    136.6 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
GU

Still bullish after making 6918

Above 6905 still in a scalp buy bias - and would need back under 6900 to be thinking of holding or taking new scalp sells

Back in a bit

GU

9 30 news on pound as pushed it down again - under 6900 - back to scalp sells and currently at 6872 with 70 so far the low

Would need back over 6888 and 90 to think of scalp buying now

EJ

now back in the 139 00 price zone with high so far at 139 08 - and above 96 still scalp bullish

Need to check out next R area as time window over in a minute

GU - supports at 65 to 70

EJ - high so far earlier on was 139 14 and so far on this run EJ made 139 10

Would need to clear say 16 and 21 to hold scalp buys on above 139 00

Below 93 and 89 - back to scalp selling

Status
Not open for further replies.