Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
GU

with 2 mins to new hr time window - low so far 6866 - remember supports 65 -70

Under 64 and 61 more scalp sells or hold any on

Would need a turn to 76 and 79 to be scalp buying and then 88+ to hold any scalp buys on longer

10 03 am

GU - great for quick scalps - ie buys up to 77 and then sells to 63 and then buys again - but not what I am really wanting to do - as I dont really want to be chasing 10 scalps per hr

We need now over 80 and 88 to hold scalp buys on and under now 58 and 52 for more scalp sells etc

EJ - Lower High at 139 10 for now- and under 139 00 and 96 scalp sells with 86 -88 next supports

AU and EA

Not much happening atm - so ignored for now

EU

After news and drop to 3654 - the EU as spent 2 hrs teasing back up to 3685 area - and still trying higher

Not really friendly atm - I suppose my line in the sand would be around 3770 -75 area

Above it would be looking for scalp buys on pullbacks

Below in then scalp sells again after any quick spikes down

EJ

6 mins to 10 30 am

It did not need interim supports at 86-88 to hold up any price fall - 91/ 2 seems to have done the job for now

Can we breach 10 and then 15 ???

I dont know - but i do know over 88 and 92 its a scalp buy ----

10 41 am

Boring for now

Will pop back some time next hr

Got my levels on 3 main pairs I am watching -so will update later

GL

Regards

F

Hi M. --- commission 19c , is that per side or round turn and what was your spread on nu if you don't mind me asking ?

here is the other side of the ticket
nu spread atm is 0.8
do you think i am paying too much commision?

GU

with 2 mins to new hr time window - low so far 6866 - remember supports 65 -70

Under 64 and 61 more scalp sells or hold any on

Would need a turn to 76 and 79 to be scalp buying and then 88+ to hold any scalp buys on longer

10 03 am

GU - great for quick scalps - ie buys up to 77 and then sells to 63 and then buys again - but not what I am really wanting to do - as I dont really want to be chasing 10 scalps per hr

We need now over 80 and 88 to hold scalp buys on and under now 58 and 52 for more scalp sells etc

12 20 pm

GU

Comments from over 2 hrs ago. Well still in the range - ie under 88 and above 52 - approx 35 pips

Supports have been tested and have held so far

Until we break either way though - not encouraged to take anything other than 2- 7 pips scalps

EU

My line in the sand was 3770 -75. Above - look for scalp buys - below look for scalp sells

Price in 12 30 pm TW at 3767 with low at 64

A scalp sell - but do i trust it on the EU ??

The short answer is NO

Yes under 3775 its still scalp bearish - so it may be wise to wait for pullbacks - and then if they stay under 75 - try another scalp sell

EJ

Will post an updated chart as well for TRO

The Lrs structure is changing and from 10 30 am and 11 00 is no longer session bullish

The range now is 139 00 to 138 70 and atm not in any scalp on it

Will await for next clues and post updated chart soon

here is the other side of the ticket
nu spread atm is 0.8
do you think i am paying too much commision?

Morning MM

Spreads are fine - but yes commissions - cash counts and the larger your capital account the better deal you can screw out of them - as other ECN brokers want your business

Around for an hour or so - then back hopefully after 3- 15 pm

Take it easy and have a good day and be aware of more news items

Regards

F

eu

my line in the sand was 3770 -75. Above - look for scalp buys - below look for scalp sells

price in 12 30 pm tw at 3767 with low at 64

a scalp sell - but do i trust it on the eu ??

The short answer is no

yes under 3775 its still scalp bearish - so it may be wise to wait for pullbacks - and then if they stay under 75 - try another scalp sell

tried ss at 12.39

Attachments

• 1139.png
    1139.png
    145.8 KB · Views: 86
Status
Not open for further replies.