Not open for further replies.
Yes

would basically agree

Eu became a scalp sell in the 8 30 am UK time window - but still 66 is holding

Have a good day Sunzy

Regards

F

Thx, you too.
But i´m almost out. I just had time in the EU opening. Because of university i have to go in 30 mins. Half hour time window is the last one fo today.

Have a good day.

This slow Monday am session is proving only suitable so far for scalps - that might only last 2-5 mins and so hardly for posting on this thread - as they are gone to quickly and get me a bad reputation of posting after they happened - which of course any one looking on a 30 min + chart will not even see them - as they are tick and 1 min chart moves

The GU as proved best so far as bullish and still trying up

It teased under 71 getting me scalp selling - but was within 5 mins was back over 72 and really from 72 and 74 as been scalp buys again and now another high at 6883/4

Will pop in every hr time window - dont want to be taking 30 -50 scalps - prefer just 10 -20 proper moves from 7 -25 + pips - thats when and if they happen

See you later guys and GL

Regards

F

Checked out the GJ and GA - and see like the GU - the pound as been bullish since LO

So far GU as made 6896 and as breached above the 80 -85 previous R area

Above 6881 still scalp buy bullish and really only look at sells if we dont make over 6900 or 6907- and then really under 6880 and 70 thats the only time we might then see larger falls

What a boring morning... was late to my desk and as F said above, sterling was one of the few movers. Took a few small trades on it, but closed (too) quickly as the PA lacked conviction. Anyway after some upward movement, it looked to me as though 1.6900 was being targeted on cable. So bought sterling and then unloaded into that figure.

Obligatory trade blotter attached. All chump change I know, just killing some time here tbh...

Attachments

• chumpchange.jpg
    chumpchange.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 72
12 30 pm Uk time - GU interim high 6904 - and missed a perfect scalp sell at 11 00 am (Uk time) from 6901.

Shame as dropped approx 19 pips and under 94/5 still a sell

EU - EJ and EA - all been slowly falling - but with bad PA - making it scalping only - or living with 8 -12 pip pullbacks

Not my cup of tea for now.

AU still been slowly rising but taking 4 hsr to slowly rise approx 15 pips - its not really scalping or short term trading - its more like having teeth pulled - yes that bad

EA - check out 11 21 am ( Uk time ) at 4689 - fall to 11 51 am - exactly 30 mins and drop to 4668/9 - approx 19 pips in 30 mins from beginning of one time window - to start of the hr one

Was not around to catch it - but even with a 2 or 3 pip spread on EA - 15 pips net and you would not have needed even a 5 pip stop above 88/89.

That is the problem of a slow boring market - there is nuggets of gold to be found - but the market does its best to disguise them - ie the devil is in the detail ;-)

12 30 pm Uk time - GU interim high 6904 - and missed a perfect scalp sell at 11 00 am (Uk time) from 6901.

Shame as dropped approx 19 pips and under 94/5 still a sell

1 21 pm Uk time

Gu stayed under 94/5 - it fact it pullback to 93 was another scalp sell

Price at start of time window now 6880 -

No 75 by half hr change - and will take 70% stake off scalp sell and leave 30% on with stop at 88

GU - no under 79/80 - so pulled out completely of scalp sell at 833 - as above 825 was a scalp buy anyway - so though 88 might get touched - as as you can guess - it as

Now above 84 still a scalp buy - but we need above 95 to hold the scalp buy on and any pullbacks staying above 84

Also see if low of 79/80 - hold for 30 mins as well - as thats another clue

EJ

Not my favourite today - so slow

Atm - stuck in a tight range between 140 18 ( should have held at 20) and then interim to 46 - with 40 -50 a R area

So 28 pip range to scalp both ways - but to even catch 15 pips out the 28 pip range is difficult - as PA just ugly and not smooth.

We need a good breach over 46 and 50 to next R area to hold present scalp buys above 20

Would need under 20 and 17 for taking or holding any scalp sells - as above 20 and 24 - still in scalp buy land

End of 2 00 pm time window at 2 09 pm Uk time

GU - EJ - AU - EU - all could be looked upon as still in a scalp buy - but some more than others

Eu and EJ - dont trust atm and GU still scalp bullish above 86 /7 and AU above 9375

Hi FOMO

Can I ask, where on your thread your specify/list the LR's you use, before you think, argh, whats this tw*t going to say now! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Actually nothing, as you probably know I trade the 5 charts, but I'm looking at developing a scalping system to fill the gaps so to speak and you appear to be the master of the LR's.

Regards

Rob

Hi FOMO

Can I ask, where on your thread your specify/list the LR's you use, before you think, argh, whats this tw*t going to say now! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Actually nothing, as you probably know I trade the 5 charts, but I'm looking at developing a scalping system to fill the gaps so to speak and you appear to be the master of the LR's.

Regards

Rob

No problem Rob

This thread at
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/tec...near-regression-indicator-over-8-years-2.html

Post 14

Any queries etc - let me know and will try and answer if I can

Regards

F

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.