Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EJ - taken my 30% stake on scalp buy off at 140 30 now

Still in EU and GU scalp buys on 30% stakes with stops already in profits

News trading is a special skill on its own and normally - unless you can really trust you broker - dont even bother live

I used to trade with large lots with GFT (uk) about 5 yrs ago and if i managed to get an entry at news - i might get a really bad price - or once in - I was sometimes stuck and could not exit under 3 minutes

This was to stop me scalping etc - and since then I have not really bothered with trying to catch all news spikes

Normally I will see if there are 2 or 3 spikes both ways and then enter 3 to 5 mins after the dust as settled

Many do well on news announcements - but like I say - a lot of luck and also if your broker gets you good entry and exit prices.

Thanks F

I will have to remember not to try and trade on news then, and wait to see how it reacts, like you say "when the dust settles".

Those scalp buys still working

Only in 2 now on 30% - moved stops up more into profits ready for 2 30 pm time window

Remember more news in approx 40 mins - but not here for it

Some scalp sells starting now after half hr change

Will just leave EU scalp buy on with stop in profit at 3781 and take GU off at 6866 - nice

See you later sometime guys - and Good Luck

Regards

F

EU Top of 3993 - at 1 39pm UK Thursday 8th May 2014

174518d1399709828-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-top-eu-8514.jpg

EU - 56 and 59 are the 2 clues for taking any more scalp buys

Top approx 61 then 57 LH and now 55 another LH - so now

Over 56 and 59 more scalp buys

Under 38 and 35 scalp sells or hold any taken under 48

EU

here we go again over 62 now

EU - top so far 3993

above say 78 still bullish - under 75 and 70 - hold any scalp sells

My best - live in advance calls of the week :)

Please let me know of any other trader who calls the top 1 minute after it happened and then commented in advance to sell from 78 - and under 75 and 70 hold any scalp sells

PS - This is not down to luck - Its down to skill and years of experience and having a method / system that works 70% + of the time

EAT YOU WORDS HATERS - hehe

Meanwhile - to all normal members - Have a great weekend (y)

Regards

F

wow GA 0821 and 09 09 GA worth studying.

Morning MM

Glad you have been checking out some times at starts of time windows - and of course - end of them as well like 1 39 pm UK time on Thursday 8th May - ie EU at 3992/3 - and then what happened (y)

Enjoy your weekend and Derolo - you too buddy - keep the studying going - and read up as much as you can on all the key basics of FX trading etc etc - soak it all up and keep learning

Regards

F

EU - Chart from 7th -9 th May 2014 - showing Top

174550d1399799490-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-eu-top-7th-9th-14-4-min.jpg

This is a 3 day view of the EU on a 4 min chart - would have preferred a 1 or 3 min - but could not cover the 3 days - so a lagging (lol) 4 min had to do

Will be talking about it in more detail for TRO on the other Intraday thread in other section under Trading Systems

Regards

F

Last edited:
I seem to not be able to open the pictures here .............anyone else ?

its ok on other thrreads

Last edited:
2 charts covering EU

See if you can open and see these 2 OK

Cheers N

Attachments

• Top - EU 8514.JPG
    Top - EU 8514.JPG
    119.9 KB · Views: 88
  • EU - Top 7th-9th 14 - 4 min.JPG
    EU - Top 7th-9th 14 - 4 min.JPG
    105.5 KB · Views: 79
Monday 12th May 2014 - 6 43am UK - Pre Opens

EJ - its a scalp buy above 139 97 and 140 03. Will it make above 140 25 and 28 - i dont know yet and if it does it hits more R's at 140 40 - 50 area

So I cannot only really scalp sell again under say 140 00 - and if we dont get over 140 -60- 70 area

If we pull back from say 140 50 - or 70 and stay above 25 more rises again - Looking forward to seeing where it is for the EO - as its one to scalp tomorrow

Have a great week TRO

Regards

F

Good Morning all FX Intraday Traders

Quote above - was made last night on TRO's thread in this section of the Forum

EJ continued to rise above 140 -25 /28 and made as the interim high 140 41 - start of the R area.

We know now above 25 /28 then still bullish - but if we cannot breach above 42 and say 48+ - then R's will have held and its a case then - which is stronger - the EJ support area - OR the EJ resistance areas ?

I dont know yet - but 140 38 was scalp sell at 6 30 am for aggressive scalpers :)

Will do a quick review and update on all pairs I plan to trade today next

Have a great trading week

Regards

F

EU

Immediate line in the sand area is 3750 to 3760

Above both then price favours higher - with 70 /80 next R area

Below both well- look at more scalp sells for supports at 3740 -45 and then 3720 -30 for now

Good Morning all FX Intraday Traders

Quote above - was made last night on TRO's thread in this section of the Forum

EJ continued to rise above 140 -25 /28 and made as the interim high 140 41 - start of the R area.

We know now above 25 /28 then still bullish - but if we cannot breach above 42 and say 48+ - then R's will have held and its a case then - which is stronger - the EJ support area - OR the EJ resistance areas ?

I dont know yet - but 140 38 was scalp sell at 6 30 am for aggressive scalpers :)

Will do a quick review and update on all pairs I plan to trade today next

Have a great trading week

Regards

F

Comment earlier on - EJ just made 286 and I am out 100% of scalp sell at 29.

Will look at next scalp on EJ in next 5 - 9 mins

AU and EA

Both in small BTTZ areas atm . will check out after 7 30 am and LO at 8 00 am

If AU is still bullish trying for 9400+ then EA should fall under 4670 and 50 - as normally opposite 80% of the time

Status
Not open for further replies.