Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
F,This is how I got those numbers. Is this totally wrong?

No - not entirely wrong it is OK - but for the level of accuracy in scalping - you ignore all including pivots - fibs etc etc and work dynamically of purely last 60 mins or last 24 hrs action etc - as its a moving market and what can be valid at 9am - might be off no worth at 10.15am etc

Also you can only use your own platform prices - mine might be 1- 2 pips different to yours - so thats why mine might be slightly different

See you before 11am I hope - GL

Sorry F I don't really understand this in relation to my chart, which only shows dy sup and an interim supp level. Can you clarify it for me?

Yes - Its another way to look at it supply and demand levels etc etc and your interim support is fine etc etc

But in isolation - it cannot be used on it own to trade from - as it may just work 50/50 or even just 60% of the time

For scalpers to take trades with High probabilities - ie over 70% + - we need more clues and that is why I am not a great believer in trading can be kept simple - it cannot - its just as complex as rocket science to get really high probs and you need to factor in so many different parameter to get the consistency etc - ie even gameplay - that of course is one reason forex trading is not a pure science - because you also have manipulation and deliberate false set ups

I hope that explains why I am reluctant to say a simple chart - with TL's and S&R's on its own can work at the levels we require ;-))

Back now for next hour ;-)

EJ still trying higher 137,00 could even be on - but I am sure it needs to throw out some bulls first - before trying for that level

There's the answer commented on approx an hr plus ago

Ej made 136.94 - and most traders would say 137 is on.

Instead it stops and then falls 22 pips - not enough to stop out all - but just to get intraday trailing stops set normally 10 -25 pips following.

137,00 might still be on etc - but most pairs ranging atm although above 76 - EJ is a scalp buy

EJ - is a great example of gameplay strategy being the prime clue there - ie exit before 137.00 for many reasons etc and although scalpers would have clues to scalp sell from the LH at 92 they needed under 87 to be sure it was falling

The beast - GJ - still resting at 164 area - still bullish - but just holding and would need under 91 and 84 to be holding scalp sells

Also by taking 70% stake off over 5 pips up - means you can let your 30% go down under entry by 5 pips if needed and you would still be in profit - you dont want that - but its so risk free that method

Last edited:
So the point is not that its a higher high in relation to the last low at 74 ish.
The POINT IS IT CLOSED AT OR BELOW A PREVIOUS SUPPORT AND DID NOT GO FURTHER!!!!
OK I accept my price action understanding is appalling

1 -3 pips can be difference between buying or staying a in a buy - or selling - its that close at slow tease sessions.

So many gurus and tutors etc just dont understand this - as they dont scalp and dont understand PA at the coalface

MM - when PA is this slow like on EU -we should not be bothering and wait for next 30 min session - then at at some new 30 min change - we will get action - but it can always be false first - so thats why you need all the clues possible - including the gameplay - ie which way makes the players more money - normally opposite to what 80% of all others are doing

EJ - 83 is now a scalp sell - so just came out my 30% stake on scalp buy at 82 now and all buys closed on EJ for now

back over 88 and 90 scalp buying again - under need 72 and 69 to go to hold scalp sells

EJ - now so not in this but 81/2 was scalp buy again and if we go over 88 and 91 - bingo -;-)))

Shame I am not bothering atm - as looking as some other set ups

Status
Not open for further replies.