Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
2.20pm UK - too long a lunch - but first day back is my excuse

GU and EJ both fallen again - with GU - a new daily low - but we do need under 6760 and 55 to take or hold on more scalp sell

Just checking some other pairs as well now

EU

Price stuck in a tight range this week and waiting for reasons to move out of it

Currently at 3818 - with first range approx 50 pips - ie 3800 to 3850 and then a wider monthly range of say 3675 to 3900 .

So logic is for the larger moves - we need back over say 3910+ for rallies up higher - and under 3700 and 3670 for further bear falls down to 3500 or lower.

First though - today and tomorrow - will we get out of the present 50 pip first range - and if we do - how false will it be - as the EU is the most manipulated FX pair - as its the one traded the most - and were's theirs big bucks - there's bound to be behind the scenes "tricks" etc going on

Presently need above 3833 and 45 to be taking scalp buys or holding them for higher - and under 3807 and 3800 for scalp sell land

Otherwise ignore atm - until London kick in

Saying that not here at 8 00 am UK time for approx 20 mins or so - but back that hr

Comment on EU prior to Opens this morning

Price tried up - but gave up before 3850 at 3843 - then started its fall and dropped out of 3800 range down to 3792.

Presently just back into its range with more news in approx 30 mins

Under 3815 /20 would still favour lower again on any pullbacks above 3800+

Need to see under 3800 and now 3785 to think about adding to scalp sells

AU and EA

Check out charts after London Open at 8 00 am UK time

EA became a lovely scalp buy at 4878 - 4880 - and now approx hr later up at 4922 - ie 35 -40 pip move - and sorry - did not get any of it - ;-(

Any followers using Lr charts would see perfect example of a 1 hr up scalp move - just had not been on my radar as been playing with EJ and GU and EU instead

Will also post that chart in a bit after my GU one

Comments from over 6 hrs ago

Did not really mention the AU and then got sidelined with EJ and GU trades

With the EA trying up - we had the opposite on the AU and now its made a new daily and weekly low at the 9250 area. Under 9280 I think we will still test the low again - but back over 9280 and 9300 would indicate a turn being tried along with scalp buys being held on

Friday 25th April 2014 - Approx 6 35 am UK time - Pre Opens

Good Morning Intraday FX traders

A short week for me - as only back at desk yesterday after a holiday break - and away again in May - so need to get a few good days of trading under my belt

The FX markets have been slow during the holiday week - especially the EU - which posted an inside bar day yesterday and is still stuck in a fairly tight range of approx 3800 to 3850 - with price currently at 3831.

Will do an update on a few key pairs I plan to scalp and intraday trade today shortly

Have a good day - and all questions - even on FX pairs I am not covering are welcome

Regards

F

AU and EA

After a change yesterday - with AU falling back to 9252 - after being up in the 9400 area and the EA pulling itself up from the mid 4600 area to 4945 - we now have had what - approx 12 hrs of change

AU as risen back up 9280 - and is scalp bullish above 74 still if it plans to try for the 9300 zone.

EA - back to a the low 4900 zone and scalp bearish still under 4923 and a scalp sell still under 4911

Supports for EA at the big round number 4900 and then 4892 and 4870 ish

GU

Price as been falling since it posted a 6843 high last week but so far yesterday was a HL from the previous 6760 ish area and now price risen back to the low 6800's at 6806

Although I did end up taking scalps in both directions yesterday on the GU - my main scalp bias had been sells as the pair as been OB at mid 6800 area - I reckon needed a 100 -200 pip pullback before having further goes up to 6900 and even 7000 area

I will look at more scalp buys above 6812 and 20 - but for now need to see back under 6800 and 6790 to be holding any scalp sells longer. We have had over 15 -18 hrs of up movements - even if it as only been 45 pips or so - and we do have some Red key UK retail sales news in approx 2 and half hrs at 9 30 am UK time

Out just prior to 8 00 am - but back that hr - and then around for a couple of hrs this morning - and similar in the US session

Will update other pairs after the LO and when I get back - all very slow atm - saying that - made 3 pips on a GU scalp sell - well its a start ;-))

Back now at approx 8 40 am Uk

Noticed EA and AU have been movers - whilst GU at 6803 is not ready atm - although we have a LH at 6808 - we need under 6797 to thinkit going to try and fall again

EU - teasing up at 3834 - and a scalp buy still above 32 for now

More updates etc for hr time window and hopefully some scalp trades

Swissy - as fallen approx 12 pips to 8808 - with supports just above 8800 at 03-05 - but does look bearish atm - as the EU does look bullish

This might all change next 15 mins prior to hr - lets see ;-)

Talk about slow - so far movements are making the Asian sessions look really busy

Will be hoping to trade the GU next hr with the 9 30 am news out

9 00 am and yes - EU as made up past 36 to 39 so taking 5 pips profit at 70% and will leave 30% on with stop in profit at 35

If I get stopped not bothered as still with profit

GU - moved that stop down to 97 now - with news in approx 5 mins

Out of EU scalp buys as it just caught me at 35 - will wait until after news for next trades

Great excuse for a stop hunt if the players plans are to drop the GU again now.

Would need over 45 and 50 to believe we will try up for the 6900 area - and pair is already OB - but for now whilst in the 6800 price zone we must change more to scalp buys - and only revert to scalp sells under 6800 and under 6788

gm all. noticing that au is structurally interesting. lots of res below 81 but i see lots of pressure underneath

Status
Not open for further replies.