Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
GU my key lr was under price so could not take it/?

??

Will post my chart in a bit

We peaked by 8 09 am and then down trendline from 6806 touching then 6800 and my 3 quick white wentover price and under by next 2 red ones at the half hr time window

Will admit PA not totally smooth - but direction under 6800 clear

??

Will post my chart in a bit

we peaked by 8 09 am and then down trendline from 6806 touching then 6800 and my 3 quick white wentover price and under by next 2 red ones at the half hr time window

will admit pa not totally smooth - but direction under 6800 clear

green was under!

green was under!

?

Even more confused now?

Every move starts with 3 white lrs going over or under price

They went over price on GU and continued to send price lower

Even though the GU price structure is session bullish - as price went up for what 8+ hrs plus

This is now changing - but only if we break under 80 and 78

Will show more on my chart when I post it

GU - 78 - 80 is a key interim support area for me

We would need to clearly breach to drop lower again

If 78 - 80 holds - then would look for scalp buys again

Regards

F

sold ej stop hit -4

EJ - 58 -60 is the area I have mentioned to look at scalp selling MM

Atm price is 60/61 and cannot scalp sell just yet - as 3 white quick lrs still under price and saying higher

Will R win over PA ??

Now hr change as well

Will know who will win in next 9 mins hopefully

REgards

F

EJ - well PA and price structure beat the R and price rose above 60 to so far 76

can scalp sell on pullbacks - but still bullish above 61 now

GU

Looking forward to posting my chart - showing moves

My 3 white quick LRs went under at 85 saying buy just prior to the hr change

Price rose 10 pips - but stayed under down trendline

Still a scalp buy above 87 for now

need under 82 - 80 and 78 to take more scalp sells - but would need also above 6800 - to hold scalp buys and so 80 to 6800 is a BTTZ for now

i have to stop for a while as have just checked gu and my green shorter term lr.
either i am going mad or my software is repainting, as i swear at 0839 it was below price. now i have reloaded chart and it is way above price.

MM - re EJ

On my 1 min EJ chart price LR structure perfect with price above the white LRs and then the red yellow and green etc

Now at second go at 74 - seeing price is stalling for now - need 3 lrs over more to look at scalp sells and even then 60 -62 would be place to look at more scalp buys

Last edited:
MM - re EJ

On my 1 min EJ chart price LR structure perfect with price above the white LRs and then the red yellow and green etc

Now at second go at 74 - seeing price is stalling for now - need 3 lrs over more to look at scalp sells and even then 60 -62 would be place to look at more scalp buys

how can i sell with the lr so vertical.

AU and EA

Check out charts after London Open at 8 00 am UK time

EA became a lovely scalp buy at 4878 - 4880 - and now approx hr later up at 4922 - ie 35 -40 pip move - and sorry - did not get any of it - ;-(

Any followers using Lr charts would see perfect example of a 1 hr up scalp move - just had not been on my radar as been playing with EJ and GU and EU instead

Will also post that chart in a bit after my GU one

Status
Not open for further replies.