Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EJ - at 9 19 am now and still trying up to next R at 141 80 area - just 2 -3 pips away atm

For now seems to be topping between 72 and 78 - with 80 a proper R area

Would need a breach under 70 and 66 to scalp sell - and if we try 80 - really need a 5 - 10 pip breach above there to say its cleared that R area - like it did at 60

I think MM is worth mentioning again - you cannot go just on one clue

You do need 3+ - ideally 4 or 5 clues

At 9 08 am on EJ - Price action on 1 min bars clearly HH's and Hl's ????

EJ - now at 79

PA as changed and my 3 quick Lrs going over price - still need under 70 and 66 to confirm holding scalp sells - but for now under 79 is a scalp sell

Well they were not on mine - quickest Lr still under at 77

Also though
if we dont go over 85 - scalp sells are ok - but only confirmed under 70 and 66

here they are at 0909 above price. Yours were under?

Attachments

• above.PNG
    above.PNG
    17 KB · Views: 65
i will post my GU and EJ charts is a bit when everything quietens down and hopefully MM - you can check against your set up

here they are at 0909 above price. Yours were under?

Will show on chart when i post

Sorry - I think I have mentioned this already - one clue not enough and even on your chart - PA clearly still up as you Lrs started to try and go over

I can see you confusion - and hopefully today I will try and clarify more - but you must remember - you cannot just trade off one clue - what ever it may be - you need ideally 3+ clue as a minimum

i will post my GU and EJ charts is a bit when everything quietens down and hopefully MM - you can check against your set up

ty. if you cld check against my screenshot.
as you can see at 0909 there was a corss and my fastest was no where near being under at 77>????

EJ

For me 79 was clearly the start of a scalp sell -as had over 3 clues - but I will say - you can only confirm it with price dropping and then needing under 70 and 66 - otherwise the scalp sell might only make - 1- 5 pips

ty. if you cld check against my screenshot.
as you can see at 0909 there was a corss and my fastest was no where near being under at 77>????

I think its how we define going over

Going over but still point up - is not a cross for me

A cross is at least 2 turning down and ideally 3 turning down

My 3 all went down after 79 price and at 9 23 / 24 am

EJ

For me 79 was clearly the start of a scalp sell -as had over 3 clues - but I will say - you can only confirm it with price dropping and then needing under 70 and 66 - otherwise the scalp sell might only make - 1- 5 pips

yes i was watching closely. my fastest lr crossed UP through second lr, then turned.

GU - update from Opens

??

Will post my chart in a bit

We peaked by 8 09 am and then down trendline from 6806 touching then 6800 and my 3 quick white wentover price and under by next 2 red ones at the half hr time window

Will admit PA not totally smooth - but direction under 6800 clear

GU comment from around London Open time

Price now approx 25 pips lower - yes - very slow

Have attached chart as well as during the last 3 hrs have scalped both ways - but with my bias being for down more than back up above 6800

We need really under 6760 to hold all scalp sells or NPGT 30% trades on longer

Attachments

• GU - 24414.JPG
    GU - 24414.JPG
    122.6 KB · Views: 97
OK - 12 20 pm UK time and looking at taking some more scalps this hour.

Both EJ and GU have been in scalp buys - EJ for over 90 mins and GU in last 30+ mins

Now need to look and see if they can be sold again

EJ - ok - under 63 scalp sell again and see if interim high holds for 30 mins - target - dont know atm

GU - not yet cannot confirm if 97 is new interim high so far - but might be ??

exactly 12 30pm UK time confirmed GU scalp sell at 96

Off for lunch in 10 mins and back later on for US action - will try and take 5 -10 pips on these scalps - but will not hold them on at 30% for now

See you later

Regards

F

Status
Not open for further replies.