Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning Traders

Already in a scalp sell on the GU from the 6 30 am half hr frame change

Price now down to 6787 from an Asian high nearly 5 hrs ago at 6821.

Under 95 still scalp bearish - but we do need under 84 and 81 to hold the scalp sell on longer

Will do a quick update and review from all the action later on yesterday on the main FX pairs I will be trading today

Have a good day

Regards

F

From over 50 mins ago - comment on GU

Now price as made 6773 and I have taken 70% off at 75 and will hold the 30% on with stop in profit at 87

Nice start to the morning ;-))

Out at 8 am - but back that hr

9 00 am UK time

EU - price currently at 3858 and session bullish above 3845-50 area. That to me is like my line in the sand - above 50 - and then 3868 - i would be looking at more scalp buys for higher - whereas under 45 and 30 then thats back to more scalp sells

Swissy - bearish under 8800 - but needs 8780 to let go for further falls

Good Morning Forexmospherian,

Thank you for the updates. Noted GY 3T 15m and continues along that line as sl taken. GA S breached, GU 3T at the mark. Sitting on hands with GA GU.
Have a great day and will posting CB through the normal standard.

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

GU - favoured bears last 8 hrs and now down at 6767 area - over 50 pip drop from highs

Both EU and EJ been nice scalp sells over last 30 mins and now we are in the 10 am time frame change

Morning Sir G

Thats's great and thank you for bringing a few more pairs to our attention -

I plan to have a few hrs off and get ready for holiday trip next week etc and then just look at key times - ie news at midday etcetc and after US opens

Thank you for your input - as you know always welcome

Regards

F

GU - favoured bears last 8 hrs and now down at 6767 area - over 50 pip drop from highs

Both EU and EJ been nice scalp sells over last 30 mins and now we are in the 10 am time frame change

Thank you Forexmospherian,
I can see you are using E.Y.E.S. software and keeping sl close by for this one. Looks like I may take a 4 pip profit.
Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

2014-04-10_10-30_GBP-USD.jpg

2014-04-10_10-34_GBP-USD.jpg

Thank you Forexmospherian,
I can see you are using E.Y.E.S. software and keeping sl close by for this one. Looks like I may take a 4 pip profit.
Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

View attachment 173532

View attachment 173534

Even 4 pips on 10 or 20+ lots per pip in 15 mins or so is not tooo bad (y)

Its a shame so many dont see that part - but would any member here believe it :whistling :cool:

Even 4 pips on 10 or 20+ lots per pip in 15 mins or so is not tooo bad (y)

Its a shame so many dont see that part - but would any member here believe it :whistling :cool:

Dear Forexmospherian,
I concur and food for thought as one of our dear friends might say. 4 pips, 444 pips, "It matters not how strait the Gate" of course taken from the great Henley one can add. Time to lock and load ISSL.

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

2014-04-10_11-02_GBP-USD.jpg

Dear Forexmospherian,
I concur and food for thought as one of our dear friends might say. 4 pips, 444 pips, "It matters not how strait the Gate" of course taken from the great Henley one can add. Time to lock and load ISSL.

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

View attachment 173536

Thank you for contributions Sir Gissachance,I appreciate the posts.

Thank you for contributions Sir Gissachance,I appreciate the posts.

Dear klw,
Thank you for the compliment my dear fellow and I appreciate your support. I have always enjoyed being in the company of jolly good trading fellows like yourself.
Only last night I was discussing with trading friends why I currently hold over 2,000 pips with GU positions and have just finished writing a blog about it. I can only hope that all information imparted goes onto help fellow traders. However, we are all so different and beauty really is in the E.Y.E. of the beholder. Wishing you all the very best and have a wonderful day.

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Reactions: klw
Dear klw,
Thank you for the compliment my dear fellow and I appreciate your support. I have always enjoyed being in the company of jolly good trading fellows like yourself.
Only last night I was discussing with trading friends why I currently hold over 2,000 pips with GU positions and have just finished writing a blog about it. I can only hope that all information imparted goes onto help fellow traders. However, we are all so different and beauty really is in the E.Y.E. of the beholder. Wishing you all the very best and have a wonderful day.

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Dear klw and Forexmospherian,
I featured this one on a blog post along with some other currency pairs named "Within the Enemy Lines" it included 5 minute views of the attached. Hope this is useful.

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

2014-04-10_18-08_USD-CHF.jpg

Dear klw and Forexmospherian,
I featured this one on a blog post along with some other currency pairs named "Within the Enemy Lines" it included 5 minute views of the attached. Hope this is useful.

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

View attachment 173562

Hi Sir Gissachance -- Anything posted by an experienced trader will always be devoured with enthusiasm wether I learn anything or not. Only a fool would not want to read it.

I had already found the blog this afternoon and read most of what you have written and some of the other poster's material as well.Interesting stuff.

I like where you add to your positions,makes sense.

Thanks for that.

Just checking charts for tomorrow and after looking at Sir G's great Swissy chart showing the fall this week - decided to check out the EU

For me whilst EU stays above 3850 - its still on an intraday bull session and therefore will be looking for more scalp buys for higher

i would need under 3850 and 3830 to think about holding any scalp sells on for dropping lower

Only a EU guide - as I do like to trade more in the "now" and will be keen to see where price is after the Opens in the morning

Yes away next week after Tuesday - welcome all other intraday and swing contributors on this thread whilst I am away with out my chart platforms etc

Back some time then the following week

Regards

F

Last edited:
Just checking charts for tomorrow and after looking at Sir G's great Swissy chart showing the fall this week - decided to check out the EU

For me whilst EU stays above 3850 - its still on an intraday bull session and therefore will be looking for more scalp buys for higher

i would need under 3850 and 3830 to think about holding any scalp sells on for dropping lower

Only a EU guide - as I do like to trade more in the "now" and will be keen to see where price is after the Opens in the morning

Yes away next week after Tuesday - welcome all other intraday and swing contributors on this thread whilst I am away with out my chart platforms etc

Back some time then the following week

Regards

F
Dear Forexmospherian,
I will be otherwise engaged tomorrow but undoubtedly the H/S was identified in Uchf previously posted. Minor EPR were not identified/detailed but I am quite sure you fellows found S/R and so on. Please find a base EU and EG chart attached and hope they are useful to all.

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

http://youtu.be/pRy-PmlUX1M

2014-04-10_23-49_EUR-USD.jpg

2014-04-10_23-26_EUR-GBP.jpg

Friday 11th March 2014 - Pre Opens

Good Morning FX traders

Last day of the trading week and i will be keeping my eyes on 2 groups of oppositely correlated pairs -

ie - EU and the UChf ( Swissy) - and - AU and the EA.

Both the EU and AU have been rising more recently with new weekly and monthly highs - whilst the Swissy and EA have carried on falling during the week.

I have been more interested with the EA since March 12th when I first got a NPGT sell on it at the 5500 area and since then added to more of which only one I have exited so far . Only yesterday we touched 4656 - but since then price as risen back up and so far topped around the 4835 area

I will also be looking at scalping the GU and EJ and will be doing quick reviews and updates shortly

Have a good day

Regards

F

In the last 9 mins at 6 51 am - the start of the hr time window - the GU as been a nice scalp buy from 6769/70.

Price as now made 6776 but we do need 78 and 81 to hold the scalp buy on above 72

Under 6765 and 60 is scalp sells for a lower support

GU - its great when you make a mistake - but still happy l

I decided not to leave 30% on the scalp buy - but take 30% off at 82 - simply because to me it was a spike rise that could just reverse .

No problem - but I got out nearly 4 pips too early as now its just made 86 and really its still a scalp buy above 78.

A typical example of how the market can beat me any time it wants - but as long as I make some profit from my trade - I gladly accept it will always be right and you can never take anything in this game for granted;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.