Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Notice we have UK pound news at 9 30 am in approx 10 mins or so time

its not a red news announcement - but still good enough for an excuse with movements

GU as tough R area at 50 -60 - so would need aclear breach above to scalp buy more - on pullbacks or over 63 and 67

Under 6738 and 30 favours scalp sells for lower and support areas above 6700

Just posted this on the AUD weekly thread under forex section on forum -

AU after the Opens as tried back up again - with the present high at 9386 - its now testing that area again with price at 82.

For me atm its a scalp buy above 70 and supports then from 45 to 55 seem to be intact for now

As I am typing at 9 23 am UK time - we are now just posting another high at 9387 - so if we keep above say 72 on any pullbacks you would think a try over 9400 might be on the cards

Under 70 scalp sells and then its if 45 -55 can hold or not for any further drops

Entering new time window at 11 21 am UK

still thinking about scalp buying AU at 66 and seeing if we can make over 70 then for a confirmation

GU - not been able to scalp sell again

Unfortunately got to nip to train station and will be out about 40 mins or so so really will miss this next 2 time windows

Saying that its pretty boring for now - so dont think i will miss loads

Around US session and later on for 7 00 pm dollar news No where near my intraday target so still got to work today ;-( - if this is called work lol

Last edited:
11 30 PM - AU -Taken profit off NPGT at 9358 - as under 60 is now a scalp sell

See you in the morning guys ;-))

Morning Forexmospherian and fellow Traders,
Yes excellent timing dear fellow and currently hold EU AU and a couple of others but as always we expect the unexpected. Have a wonderful day All.
Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

2014-04-09_11-03_EUR-USD.jpg

2014-04-08_13-00_EUR-USD.jpg

2014-04-08_13-46_AUD-USD.jpg

Clearly AY has run into a 5min line 3T followed by Bear Flag, the opposing was 3B set at the mark 9504. However Tick status translate data as Inv 9551 where Bulls show their current hand against the current and stops would be set just below the mark.
Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Clearly AY has run into a 5min line 3T followed by Bear Flag, the opposing was 3B set at the mark 9504. However Tick status translate data as Inv 9551 where Bulls show their current hand against the current and stops would be set just below the mark.
Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Dear All,
Thank you for all walking with me this morning but one has to go on a short journey out to Kent but will join you all later. Hope the above 5Min and Tick line data translation in real time was found to be both useful and interesting.
Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Sorry guys - my mind must be already on the beach - as have not been doing much trading this afternoon

Other then a few changes - the markets are just too slow and awkward atm - OK for scalps but just in to many NTZ's or BTTZ's for now

Hope to be around later and get the feeling something will be cooking driven by news tonight and maybe over next 2 days

Regards

F

Sorry guys - my mind must be already on the beach - as have not been doing much trading this afternoon

Other then a few changes - the markets are just too slow and awkward atm - OK for scalps but just in to many NTZ's or BTTZ's for now

Hope to be around later and get the feeling something will be cooking driven by news tonight and maybe over next 2 days

Regards

F

Dear Forexmospherian,
Yes indeed a tough crowd today however glad we held onto the aforementioned.
Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

2014-04-09_21-24_GBP-USD.jpg

Dear Forexmospherian,
Yes indeed a tough crowd today however glad we held onto the aforementioned.
Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

View attachment 173510

I can see from your posted charts you have done some great trades on many pairs in April

Feel free to show more etc Sir G - i am sure many of the members who come on this thread will be very interested - as you are up a level compared to me and what have another decade plus of further knowledge and experience

Great stuff

Regards

F

I can see from your posted charts you have done some great trades on many pairs in April

Feel free to show more etc Sir G - i am sure many of the members who come on this thread will be very interested - as you are up a level compared to me and what have another decade plus of further knowledge and experience

Great stuff

Regards

F

Dear Forexmospherian,
You are my very good friend and learned colleague and one must always reciprocate the kindness shown by good fellows like yourself. You are indeed a fine upstanding fellow and a brilliant trader and the work you put into sharing and posting every day should never be under valued nor under mind. As for myself, well not so public, however I will support, advise and post when time constraints are not upon me.
My journey out to the Garden of England in Kent was indeed a pleasant one today, in brilliant warm sunshine and blue skies. I arrived back home a few hours ago. I digress, with regards to trades and trading, I have made a couple of pips or so and can only hope that some found something useful as well as pips in whats said and posted thus far. I would like to think my charts, posts, alerts and videos do the talking for me as attached but one can only hope.

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

http://youtu.be/kiQUPxdJMsY

2014-04-09_23-22_AUD-USD.jpg

2014-04-09_23-22_EUR-USD.jpg

2014-04-09_23-23_USD-CHF.jpg

2014-04-09_23-24_GBP-JPY.jpg

Thursday 10th April 2014 - Pre Opens

Good Morning Traders

Already in a scalp sell on the GU from the 6 30 am half hr frame change

Price now down to 6787 from an Asian high nearly 5 hrs ago at 6821.

Under 95 still scalp bearish - but we do need under 84 and 81 to hold the scalp sell on longer

Will do a quick update and review from all the action later on yesterday on the main FX pairs I will be trading today

Have a good day

Regards

F

AU and EA

After the FOMC news last night - the AU over the next 9 hrs or so rose to 9440 and the EA made another low down at 4685 ish

We have over the 4 hrs had pullbacks on both pairs - but this last 30 mins price as been again AU bullish and EA bearish. Only in the EA with NPGT's ( 2) and have not got one one now on the AU - only been taking scalps instead

For me now the AU is in a tight BTTz range of approx 20 pips - so will wait for it to come out and then look at more scalp buys above 9420 and 25 and scalp sells under 9397 and 93

Status
Not open for further replies.