Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
GU

More red news at 9 30 am this morning on the UK and the pound - so will be looking more at this pair this morning

Above 6600 and 6610 - still bullish for me - but now needs over 6625 and 32 to be holding or taking more scalp buys

Would not bother scalp selling until under 6610 and 6600 area for me

From nearly two and half hrs ago

GU now at 6648 with news in 5 mins

Above 6632 still bullish for me atm

Good Morning Forexmospherian and fellow Traders,
A great post by you fellows so keep up the brilliant work. Hope you find the following useful and updates will be posted through the normal standard. I was going to add by wishing you all a great day, however I already know you will.

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

2014-04-07_20-20_xlr.jpg

2014-04-08_00-50_EUR-USD.jpg

Good Morning Forexmospherian and fellow Traders,
A great post by you fellows so keep up the brilliant work. Hope you find the following useful and updates will be posted through the normal standard. I was going to add by wishing you all a great day, however I already know you will.

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

View attachment 173440

View attachment 173442

Morning Sir G

Thank you for your comments

I must explain to others - it was actually you who helped me a few years ago improve my chart readings etc

I have never looked back and on days like today am eternally grateful for all that you showed me

One day I might even make your's and the great "Goldfingers" master fx trader level - hope its within next 3 yrs - as i plan to then retire and take to sailing around the world after then :)

All the best

Regards

F

After GU made 6710 - I think its time for be to have a break -a s a very good morning on 3 pairs

Will be around later on

Regards

F

Roger that Forexmospherian, I am off to the West Wing and heading for my study, will catch up with you later at 1300Hrs.
Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

2014-04-08_10-10_GBP-USD.jpg

Roger that Forexmospherian, I am off to the West Wing and heading for my study, will catch up with you later at 1300Hrs.
Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

View attachment 173444

Hi Sir G

I notice we have 2 red news announcements at 1 30 pm and 3 00 pm UK time

Still on a long liquid lunch - but hope to get some more trades in a bit later

If i have done really well on 3 pairs - I can imagine you are up mega pips already this month(y)

Will have to check out GJ and even CJ later on - never had more than 5 NPGT's on at one time - but always open minded enough to try ;)

Regards

F

Hi Sir G

I notice we have 2 red news announcements at 1 30 pm and 3 00 pm UK time

Still on a long liquid lunch - but hope to get some more trades in a bit later

If i have done really well on 3 pairs - I can imagine you are up mega pips already this month(y)

Will have to check out GJ and even CJ later on - never had more than 5 NPGT's on at one time - but always open minded enough to try ;)

Regards

F

Dear Forexmospherian,
Anyone would think there were secret hidden mysteries or messages here or something. Did someone mention 1300Hrs earlier? One may have to write a thread on http://youtu.be/sK4dI9TPqu0
Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

2014-04-08_13-28_GBP-USD.jpg

4 30 pm UK time

Moved NPGT stop on AU up to 9329 and if not attempt over 55 and 60 - will just take profit for today on that trade

Had several scalps on AU - yes even scalp sells as well - but session bias still bullish

EA - moved stop on one NPGT down to 4835 now

GU - moved stop on NPGT up to 6703

Not really bothering with any more scalps today for now- but will check out later

Regards

F

Last edited:
Morning Sir G

Thank you for your comments

I must explain to others - it was actually you who helped me a few years ago improve my chart readings etc

I have never looked back and on days like today am eternally grateful for all that you showed me

One day I might even make your's and the great "Goldfingers" master fx trader level - hope its within next 3 yrs - as i plan to then retire and take to sailing around the world after then :)

All the best

Regards

F

Dear Forexmospherian,
Ah, the greatest Free Thinking mind of all time and best Trader the World has ever seen, yes we speak of our dear illustrious leader and great man himself, simply and otherwise known by his dear, dear friends as Goldfinger.
Me thinks you have won a few awards yourself for Trading dear chap which shall never be forgotten.

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Wednesday 9th March 2014 - Pre Opens

Good Morning FX Intraday traders

A quick update and review on the main pairs I plan to intraday trade today to follow

I like to group them as follows

EU - with GU and normally opposite to Swissy

AU with EA - ( opposite correlations)

EJ - maybe now a favourite for scalping - will look at UJ and GJ if also need be

I do not trade the EG / UC / or Gold / silver etc

Have a good trading day

Regards

F

EJ

Current price - 140 71 - above 140 65 still in a scalp buy mode but to hold need above 140 80

Sells can be looked at under 64 and 59 with supports at the 45- 55 area and under there around 30 -35

EJ

Current price - 140 71 - above 140 65 still in a scalp buy mode but to hold need above 140 80

Sells can be looked at under 64 and 59 with supports at the 45- 55 area and under there around 30 -35

just seen this.
may be too early, but lh made me sell for bottom of previous wave

AU and EA

I took profit last night on a NPGT at 9358 - and since then it dropped to 9336 and then rose to a new high at 9387

Still in a bullish mode with supports at 55 -65 and price currently at 9366 and in a scalp sell under 73.

Will want to look at more scalp buys during a time window - but not just ready atm as still in its pullback

EA - still in 2 NPGT sells - first from March 12th at 5500 area and last night another low at 4690

In a pullback scalp buy at present - price at 4719 - but still session bearish under 4750 and 80 - both R areas

Would look to scalp sell again as long as present pullback does not try over 80 during next hr or so

Morning MM

EJ - you are correct - under a down trendline off 79 and 74 still and now under 72 could be a further pullback a bit lower. OK for a scalp but would not be too keen yet until under 64 and 59 levels as I have that area as supports etc

Morning MM

EJ - you are correct - under a down trendline off 79 and 74 still and now under 72 could be a further pullback a bit lower. OK for a scalp but would not be too keen yet until under 64 and 59 levels as I have that area as supports etc

yes agred and dont like lr setup for bearish pow

Status
Not open for further replies.