Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
can u see that support had not broken at all at 09:22 on my chart F?

Agree - but the PA and Lrs were saying to me - it should now break supports on second go

Also with your account - there might be a slightly different time lag - normally no body would notice as would not be comparing to exact minutes - but your charts are slightly different to mine for sure

EU now
Under 94 a scalp sell prior

Now 90 -95 is just a no mans land tease zone

Yes 96 and 98 would say back to scalp buys
but whilst under 94 need s now under 84 to confirm more scalp sells

ok well what a bad and confused beginning to the day. almost threw towel in. need to stop and try again with different mindset.

ok well what a bad and confused beginning to the day. almost threw towel in. need to stop and try again with different mindset.

It is normal to feel frustrated with first bad trade of the day

BUT

Get use to it - I have same at least 6 time a month - just chill and remember the most important fact

You can never be 100% correct - but over 70%+ is all we need with tight stops and good MM

Every time you enter a new trade say more than 1 min out of time windows - think - i need to be careful on this one - as not all clues lining up

Time for a cup of tea I reckon - then another update next half hr -as still slow for now

Good - MM - all part of this frustrating game - designed to do at least 70% of all traders heads in

When you realise its a game - just keep saying - OK market you win again - then laugh and move on

Last edited:
AU REASON why, cos hl at 10:23 with previous hh at 10:12, lr under, ltlr under

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.