Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm back.

wow good moves, but news at cable not easy and then the speech from EZB will give negative interest, haha

next around 2 hours Mr. Draghi will dump the EU more down, he have a lucky finger for that :)

better I save my capital, I scare

will stay at the sideline first

and drink a cold beer :)
cheers

Hi klw

Yes me too - for about 40 mins or so - not on for next main news later on at 3.30pm

Will do an update I reckon - some great intraday moves been going on - both ways - just what we want - but unfortunately not what normal swing traders might want ;-)

EJ - big drop over lunch and now trying to use 138.77 as a support for a try up - after a 67/8 low

EU - similar to EJ - drop to 3564 with a HL at 69 and then an up trendline saying above 3571 still a scalp buy

Under 68 and 63 - more scalp sells

AU fell from early on to 9032 - still above 9000 and 25 area support - need 9043 and 47 to be taking any more scalp buys and under 29 scalp sells

GU - above 6510 - still scalp bullish - but needs over 42 and 60 to be holding scalp buys on longer

Under 6500 then scalp sells with 6490 and 72 areas both supports

EJ - big drop over lunch and now trying to use 138.77 as a support for a try up - after a 67/8 low

EU - similar to EJ - drop to 3564 with a HL at 69 and then an up trendline saying above 3571 still a scalp buy

Under 68 and 63 - more scalp sells

Interesting - dropped to 71 and then bounced as a scalp buy and now at 76 - but needs 78 and 82 to hold on for more tries up

EU - made 80 but no 82 - missed scalp sell at 77 - was getting ready to go out - so will call it a day for now and might be back before London close

See you later guys and GL

GU - above 6510 - still scalp bullish - but needs over 42 and 60 to be holding scalp buys on longer

Under 6500 then scalp sells with 6490 and 72 areas both supports

Taken all scalp buys off now as out made over 42 but high so far at 57/8 - just under the 60

Nice one that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.