Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU - need 96 and 99 to hold scalp buys on for now - under 88 and 85 can scalp sell - but would only hold under 75

Too many scalps available atm - i dont like being in more than 2 at same time - never mind 4 or 5 so not in Au scalp sell for now

So by this you mean if it goes over 93 you wont sell again ?

Hi Klw

Yes - the stop on GU scalp sell was 93 and under I would take profit either all or 70%

If it goes back above 93 - i would be out my scalp sells - as really 93 - 95 is a scalp buy area

I have been slow on Gu as should have exited all at 80 - but instead left 30% on - and now caught out as 83 became the scalp buy - but would need above 93 to hold it on

83 - 93 is my BT tease zone - could go either way here - but hoping I can exit 30% stake under say 85 - if not 89 will do

Hope that explains - but no problem with any questions etc as we go along

Hi Klw

Yes - the stop on GU scalp sell was 93 and under I would take profit either all or 70%

If it goes back above 93 - i would be out my scalp sells - as really 93 - 95 is a scalp buy area

I have been slow on Gu as should have exited all at 80 - but instead left 30% on - and now caught out as 83 became the scalp buy - but would need above 93 to hold it on

83 - 93 is my BT tease zone - could go either way here - but hoping I can exit 30% stake under say 85 - if not 89 will do

Hope that explains - but no problem with any questions etc as we go along[/QUOTE

Yes that's great thanks.

Cheers.

Last edited:
yes 83 to 93 on the GU is a BT zone - is just wants to catch you out and so will exit scalp sell b/e and ignore to we get a proper break either way now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forexmospherian
EA made 5199 - out totally at 95 - as a scalp sell under 95
Missed low at 82 - but out all at 87

How did you calculate 95 as a scalp sell when the high was only 99 , interested to know ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forexmospherian
EA made 5199 - out totally at 95 - as a scalp sell under 95
Missed low at 82 - but out all at 87

How did you calculate 95 as a scalp sell when the high was only 99 , interested to know ?

No problem - i will give you my clues

1, The price was hit outside the time windows -but at 3.15 pm -- and 15 / 16 mins are half way between the hr and half hr time window - so can be an option on timing

2. Prior to the move up we had over a 40 pip move in under 12 mins - so price becoming OB in the short term

3.I had 2 quick LR's going over at 97 / 98 and by 95 - all 2 were over saying scalp sells confirmed with LH at 94

4 I should have watched more carefully as we hit 81 within about 5 mins and I should have then exited at 82 - but missed it - it was the new half hr time window as well

5. With no under 5180 - it became an interim support areas and then by 90 my quick lrs under saying another scalp buy - and then once back over 99 itw as more scalp buys again - as structure still wants higher

Hope that helps klw

Hope that helps

Status
Not open for further replies.