Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
GU - in down day bias but in its range atm - with 6440 needed to let go for more falls

6470 + then you could look at more scalp buys - or holding them on

AU - needs to stay above 8705 and 8700 for any scalp buy attempts. over 23 and 27 you can hold scalp buys on for longer

ok i have been thru many many trade histories.
I have just realized i am being a contrarian as well as a beginner. most trades seem to be about catching a reversal, general huge bias against continuation. This is possibly ego making me try and predict the market rather than just follow it.
i will try and work out how to change this over weekend.

ok i have been thru many many trade histories.
I have just realized i am being a contrarian as well as a beginner. most trades seem to be about catching a reversal, general huge bias against continuation. This is possibly ego making me try and predict the market rather than just follow it.
i will try and work out how to change this over weekend.

Hi MM

Not long back myself

Posted a EA chart a few hrs ago - pre the main fall - showing LRs etc etc

Please check it out

I think your summary is correct - but even when you get it wrong - keep those stops tight :)

the very last thing i want to do now is have the market kick me again. So i will have another go and beat it

the very last thing i want to do now is have the market kick me again. So i will have another go and beat it

The market can beat me everyday - if I don't take losses ultra quickly

When I do even 5 pip scalp wins - make be good money and get my account going the correct way ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.