Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
UJ

9 22 AM

This pair caught me out this morning

Pre EO at 7 00am it was in a nice bear PS

After 7 09 am - all changed

It managed to move up over 70+ pips and really from after 7 30 to nearly 9 00 am it was all scalp buys with the odd pull back

Now high of 120 55 as held over 30 mins and after 9 00 am its been a scalp sell again dropping 20 pips

We need to stay ideally above 120 00 and 05 to stay in a bullish session PS

Under 120 and 119 90 favours more sells and back to a bearish session

Morning troops. All making tons of pips I trust (y)

F
Was wondering if you have the KT for EU for the next TW
im nearly out :confused:
6099-darktone-albums-general-2-picture3778t-running-empty.png

Morning DT

EU as been up to its normal trickery again

Under 1350 and 40 - it is bearish and sells - but for me the real test is strength of 3 supports - 1300 - 1280 and 1260ish

Stay above all 3 then we will try back over 1350 + maybe

Test 1280 and 60 - then its not looking so good for bulls and bounces might then stay under 1315 again

No real news on it to 1 30 pm - and so for me its just ranging stuff with current tight range of 1280 to 1320 - ie 40 pips to screw for now ;-)

I wonder out that 40 pips range if we can make 200 pips ???

maybe one for MM to get his forks into ?

UJ

9 22 AM

This pair caught me out this morning

Pre EO at 7 00am it was in a nice bear PS

After 7 09 am - all changed

It managed to move up over 70+ pips and really from after 7 30 to nearly 9 00 am it was all scalp buys with the odd pull back

Now high of 120 55 as held over 30 mins and after 9 00 am its been a scalp sell again dropping 20 pips

We need to stay ideally above 120 00 and 05 to stay in a bullish session PS

Under 120 and 119 90 favours more sells and back to a bearish session

Hi F,
I wonder is a 15+ pip pullback not too much to stay in that trade even on part stakes?
I for sure would have bailed at that.
Cheers

I am going to be out after 10 00 am to maybe 4 00 pm today

I cannot see myself back much before then

Last scalps for me are on the EJ and EU after 9 37 and 9 39 am

Will leave on part stake sell on EU with stop in profit at 1541 other than that - we could end up just with ranges - all depends I suppose after Midday and 1 30 pm news

Feel free to post your charts and comments etc etc

All are welcome - and then hope to get an hour or two in after 4 pm

Good Trading

Regards

F

Last edited:
Hi F,
I wonder is a 15+ pip pullback not too much to stay in that trade even on part stakes?
I for sure would have bailed at that.
Cheers

On part stakes - as long as with a stop in profit - dont mind 15 -20 pips pullbacks if up already over 50 pips and when with part stakes I am up over 100+ pips - then will accept even 40-50 pullbacks if i think the move still might make me more .

On many pullbacks - i take 100% stake scalps against my part stakes

Many times I might be up say 40 pips on 30% and then make 10 pips at 100% stakes scalping against myself - net gain then 70%

I know it sounds hard work etc - but when you are in trades both way - at least you are preparing for any change that might take place

The real key is the stop in profits - let it only be 2-3 pips for a start and then move it into more profit all depending how well you are doing over say 4 hrs

If you dont need the profits then you might have a 45 pip gain and still happy to have one part stake stop only in 5 pips of profit

Have a good day

Regards

F

actually in a few secs earlier ........eu at 88 (buy) uchf 38 (sells)

lets see if usd runs down

I was watching for the resell of usd

eu to 96 uchf t 28 so far

ok I said I would stay out of things for a while and just trade ....couldn't resist posting that one as so easy a call ;)

N

Gm F, apostles and non believers

Looks quite around here today, yesterday was fun.....my tummy was hurting...

before I go ..........an interesting pattern is forming last 3 days now :sneaky:

Asian session challenges the USD Bull supremacy......... .then capitulates into London/us session

deja vue all over again today ?

N

Attachments

• pattern 101.JPG
    pattern 101.JPG
    94.9 KB · Views: 79
EU H1 - Mid line of orange channel holding for now (2nd red arrow) - Nice bounce from top edge of orange channel the other day (1st red arrow)

EURUSDH1.png

Not sure anyone watches H1, but thought I would post it anyway!

I see the donors are quiet today :LOL:

today is not an easy day, need to be quick on the feet, if we go for a long run we pay the price: made 6 trades today, 1 small loss and 5 small wins, up 2.75%.....

Last edited:
Looks quite around here today
Sure bloody, im pretty much lulzed out atm. Just as well cos ive a bit of work to do unwinding this lot.

6099-darktone-albums-general-2-picture3780-realise-innit.png

Scratch total: -26 (gave the scratch profits back on the final spike down)
Ave to ave : +2044 / +206444 (depending on how you cook er I mean book em)

Total Profit : +2018 / +203818

Ave pips per day : 168 / 16985
Ave pips per screen hour: 388 / 39195

Less a spot o swap and plus (or not) what im likely to make on the trade out.

Next

moderators can I ask that Darktone is excluded from posting to this articular thread ?

still waiting for anything positive from him here and frankly if you can warn me for what I said can I request he be warned or excluded from this thread for the consistent negativity and cr*p posted

contrary to his and other dissers opinions many want to learn from this thread without the continual interruptions

thanks
N

Status
Not open for further replies.