Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pete, can you explain your thinking when you say that if a new high or new low is not made within 30 minutes then the market is likely to reverse. Did I understand that correctly? Is that based on observation? Care to elaborate?

Friday 31st January 2014 - pre European Open

Quick update and review to follow on main FX pairs I am looking at today to follow in 10 mins

UChf - yesterday made 9047 - pulled back down to 9020 and currently at 9033 area and is in a scalp buy mode from 27 +. Next R;s at 37-39 and then 42-44 - before it would test high.

EU - bearish atm - low so far at 3539 and under 45 in a scalp sell mode - would need back above 3550+ to look at a turn and holding any scalp buys on

GU - Price at 6481 and in a range - we know back over 6500 is bullish again and we can sell under 77 for lower but really until it comes out this 25 pip approx range - its pure scalping only

EJ - LOW 138.68 after 90 yesterday and under 96 and 139 00 is still scalp bearish with the supports around 65 and 70 needing to let go.
Above 96 and 139 yes you can scalp buy for a retrace

EA - price at 5434 - it went down into the mid 5300 area after being up at 5500's - now needs over 80 and 85 to try up again and with interim supports around 5410 -20 area. Bearish scalp sell mode under 45 prior to EO

AU - high again this morning 8824 area - currently 8775 area - needs back over 8800 to be holding scalp buys and under 8750 would be holding scalp sells - presently scalp buy bullish above 8765

Pete, can you explain your thinking when you say that if a new high or new low is not made within 30 minutes then the market is likely to reverse. Did I understand that correctly? Is that based on observation? Care to elaborate?

Hi Steve - yes - will explain in more detail with regards to this concept view on highs and lows on forex pairs.

I dont take credit for it - a Dr Silvraman was the guy I got it from and then have observed etc for over last 5 yrs

Swissy testing now high and EU fell to 3533 area

I am scalping and grabbing 3- 7 pips atm as I think these are just quick one off moves

EU - under 3539 still in scalp sell mode with now needing 30 to go - interim supports in the 3520-30 area though

We are above 39 now and I exited scalp sell at 37. Above 45 shows interim supports at 33 might hold with no test again. difficult one here because even if 33 lest go - we might only get another 3-10 pips as more supports just under,

Its an early BT and really need 45+ or under 30 to play with EU - unless you just scalp in between - which instead i will go for other pairs now

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.