Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Steve

Let me explain normally when I give 2 prices - they are two levels and need both to hold a scalp on

Some times I might say first price - and then take buy or sell - but if we dont get second price 3-7 pips away - i just pull scalp with say 1-3 pip profit

So i will act on first price - but if second does not happen I pull scalp early

If we get both prices then scalp should be worth over 7 pips+

AH - that's very clear now - thanks Peter

GU - UNDER 68 we should be able to scalp sell again but from 48 it is scalp buy and only scalp sell under 45 low at say 42 and 39

GU struggling at 61 - i wanted to scalp sell under 68 / 70 so will take 70% off scalp buy and the rest off if we drop under 51. Not planning to take a scalp sell just yet though

AH - that's very clear now - thanks Peter

No problem

couple of points - you will need to refresh your browser ever 30 sceonds or so to get the updated comments etc

Also may be after a few days or week following me or MM - you will see more how we try to trade - I should stop now as over my daily target - but not planning to - as too early yet

Might just after 20 min break and then look at every hr and 30 min change :)

Last edited:
How I see GU now

Under 68/70 - scalp sell - but would need another low at least under 6442 and 38 to hold on

If we make another HL on a pullback then we might try over say 63 and try the 68 /70 area. If we then breach this area - its next R at 79 -84 area

Out all scalp buys now at 56 - as under 55 and 51 scalp sells

I have a bit of dynamic support from 40 to 45. - so if we stay above this - then we will try and turn up again for 62+

If we breach under low and 40 then hold scalp sells for lower - not worked out where yet - but should be at least 7 -10 pips lower

ALL set up - with 100 tick chart

the dynamic support at 40/45 comes off one of the linear regressions?

topped for now at 65/66 - you scan scalp sell down to 50+area - I think above 49 / 52 I would scalp buy again
Under 46 and 42 then sells again

ALL set up - with 100 tick chart

the dynamic support at 40/45 comes off one of the linear regressions?

Hi Steve

Yes - if you are using a tick chart - I can give you some different LR settings - from 500 up to 1900

Last edited:
11.10 am UK time and out of time window for the hour change

My main range is 68-70 to 40 -43 - ie approx 15 -20 pips

Ideally we need one to breach

Atm - my LR's and PA says we should try higher and 66 and 68 would be next clues with price staying over 49

My spread on the GU is 0.6 pips atm - with a commission so easily under 1,5 pips cost

If you have spreads over 3 on GU - you need a better deal to scalp etc

Status
Not open for further replies.