Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
GU chart attached MM

Showing Lrs with whites and reds and still red yellow and green

Under 80 as I said before I had no LR's under price - therefore - under 80 it should have dropped and it did to 52 atm

Attachments

• GU - 300114.JPG
    GU - 300114.JPG
    87.1 KB · Views: 94
Just gone hour change and too much all happening at same time - taken 70% off GU scalp sell under 80 - but will only hold 30% on whilst under scalp buy level - which is 63 and 65

GU chart attached MM

Showing Lrs with whites and reds and still red yellow and green

Under 80 as I said before I had no LR's under price - therefore - under 80 it should have dropped and it did to 52 atm

GU now down to 6445 near end of time window - will exit 30% at 47/8 - as that price is a scalp buy now

GU - UNDER 68 we should be able to scalp sell again but from 48 it is scalp buy and only scalp sell under 45 low at say 42 and 39

in a nutshell - EU - under 3600 and 3597 thats more scalp sells for next interim supports and Swissy over 8997 and 9002 scalp buy land for next interim R''s

Good Morning to all - which is it Peter? Do you take the EU scalp sell at under 3600 or under 3597?

Good Morning to all - which is it Peter? Do you take the EU scalp sell at under 3600 or under 3597?

Hi Steve

Let me explain normally when I give 2 prices - they are two levels and need both to hold a scalp on

Some times I might say first price - and then take buy or sell - but if we dont get second price 3-7 pips away - i just pull scalp with say 1-3 pip profit

So i will act on first price - but if second does not happen I pull scalp early

If we get both prices then scalp should be worth over 7 pips+

Last edited:
Steve - If you would like to chose a pair - I will scalp it with you - or explain how I see it ?

Regards

F

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.