GU

comments from after 9 30 am news

We stayed under 5600 and now made 5580 as a HL

10 39 / 40 am was the scalp buy - but 92 to 96 is all R again

EU

10 52 AM

Was not here to take scalp buys after 10 20 and 10 30 am

Price moved up again to 0976 now and EU still in a bullish PS

We need to see over 0980+ to stay with buys but remember 80 -85 is also a R again

EJ

1 Min LR chart

I have circled the bad ugly PA

This changed and after 8 30 / 39 am a nice rise - easily spotted with nice PA

195712d1438676345-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-ej-40815-am.png

EJ

10 55 am

stayed in bullish PS and made another high now at 136 12/13

Similar to EU - scalp buys after 10 30 and 10 39 am

EU

10 52 AM

Was not here to take scalp buys after 10 20 and 10 30 am

Price moved up again to 0976 now and EU still in a bullish PS

We need to see over 0980+ to stay with buys but remember 80 -85 is also a R again

EU

11 02 am

so far 0981/2

above 74/75 still bullish on pullbacks for now

slow - but would only hold scalp sells on under 69 and 64

GU

comments from after 9 30 am news

We stayed under 5600 and now made 5580 as a HL

10 39 / 40 am was the scalp buy - but 92 to 96 is all R again

Great call I got out at highest and it was just under my long lr.
Hard to give feed back all the time as busy here on many fronts.
Cheers

There are many scalp opportunities on many pairs for now - but markets slow and we need some levels breached to get larger moves

Notice no red news at 1 30 pm or 3 00 pm - not good - could be a slow day - but will keep checking every 20 -30 mins for new intraday trades

Cheers

WD Nick

5596/97 stopped it for now and after 11 05 am it's fallen 7 pips

For me under 5600 - still bearish - but with supports at 5580 - only a 20 pip range - which we need to come out of next - either over 5603 + or under 5575

just posted my UCad chart on Sun's thread as its a pair she is scalping

11 00 am was a perfect set up on scalp buys on UCad

11 53 am

AU

another new high and its been a scalp buy after 11 30 am - and at same time UCad as also slightly risen - showing normal correlation broken

With the market being slow and no major red news - does not look too good for any new swing trades for now

Long lunch and maybe back at 2 00 pm or 2 30 pm to see if this afternoon is any better

Will pop in in between just in case anything kicks off

3122 (23/26 better) ucad selling levels here if usd finally bails south again

back now for a while............usd has been more bull than bear since earlier ..............room for 5-10 pip moves both ways though I see from charts

anyway - shame I couldn't trade that one called earlier ...................easy peasy trade ;)

N

Attachments

• ucad sells.JPG
    ucad sells.JPG
    37.7 KB · Views: 62
ok head down and no posting - I want to get my 50 pips and then other chores to do ....and I want to catch up with all all you industrious winners today on the thread !!!!!!

N

Cheers

well done everyone - looks like I missed some great moves (y)

No problem

In fact I was looking on your chart and can see the one you have marked was another scalp buy from 12 39 pm and then a repeat at 12 51 from same level - ie the interim supports at 3118/20 area

I was had popped out so not here to take either of them - but will post my chart to you can see if your 3 LRs are at least matching my fast ones

This chart gives some great UCad scalps from after 11 00 am UK time

With regards to entries - try and be in with 2 to 4 pips of a interim low or high level - eventually you will get within 1 to 2 pips - but like anything - it takes lots of practice and improved skill levels to get there - and even then you will never nail every scalp at the exact price and time to the second of the turn ( maybe Major M does nowadays :)

UCad over 2 hrs - 5 scalps possible and easy 50 pips - with no stop needed over 3 -4 pips

See time and levels etc

195748d1438691373-my-journal-pathways-improvement-ucad-40815-5-scalps.png

Popped back in for 15 mins

Hi N - UCad as been a busy mover for last 2 hrs + with some nice scalp moves in a range of 3117 to 48 - approx 30 pips

Posted comment above on Sun's thread as she is scalping this pair as one of her 3 or 4 pairs

hey all ...........

I was out for most of morning but back in saddle now for a while and hammering the usd sells (y)

if anyone was buying usd today from London opening it was very S/T scalps into very very bearish currencies.................otherwise its pretty 1 way traffic to make good pips so far

no complaints here....just nailing the bull currencies against the falling usd when opps arise (y)

N

Attachments

• sell usd.JPG
    sell usd.JPG
    68.5 KB · Views: 52
must confess half a toe dipped in usd buy pot now ...........looking for sells on eu and buys on uchf so far ..........ucad buys also warming up

ok the bull usd has walked into a serious Resistance level on the 2pm bar ....................lets see

N

Status
Not open for further replies.