Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
missed the damn gu selloff..............hmmmmmmmm

Its been busy over lunchtime today - even without news - but only really busy I suppose for scalpers

Although GU is a sell under 5620 for now - want to buy it again ideally above 5600 or lowest 5590 to sell it then again later

Last edited:
I was right sticking on usd buys..........but missed the train on Ucad buys ................EU is a spectator here ....grrrrrrr

eu is 62 and a crap 4 pip move from 66...............ready to bail as this is purgatory

I cannot be 100% sure what currency to trade with the usd direction........I just do my best based on the conditions as the signals arise ...................i'm following 4 currencies to trade so covering most bases ususally

EU has touched the 60 level but its been a long and slow haul that ususally means it will reverse verrrry quickly

N

EU is still a sell under 0968/70

0960 or 55 should hold it though for now

need above 72 and 75 to then be holding scalp buys on longer

if usd decides to break south now go to gu buys ...the gbp is by far the strongest currency in my Stable

ucad is like a bloody demon ranging up and down by 8-10 pips ..............dynamics not right for me to chase it though yet

Status
Not open for further replies.