Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmmmmmm.............13oo bar and usd showing a little weakness............still attacking buys for the moment

ive actually calls the usd turn earlier than normal ............more luck than judgement

ok head down - back later ..........I am hoping I can maintain that ucad sell and put some meat on the move ..............

cmon usd - FALL !!!!!!!!

N

missed the 10 pip rise on gu.............a little to risky vs the ucad signal

JEEEESSSSSS !

market opens and usd goes bull - hang on its not for another hour ??????

you are not alone.............the trading process is designed to drag you closer and closer to the action and miss the bigger picture..........stay on bigger picture if you can .......for s/term traders that's the last 30-60 mins tops re bias

N

Frankly it's enough to drive you nuts. It might be difficult to write a plan for discretionary trading - I don't know, but feel something like that may help - even if it's a loose guide.

I'm going back to trading one pair for the moment too.

Very testing :confused:

Frankly it's enough to drive you nuts. It might be difficult to write a plan for discretionary trading - I don't know, but feel something like that may help - even if it's a loose guide.

I'm going back to trading one pair for the moment too.

Very testing :confused:

I think you are easily capable of trading more than that G as you have talent....your call .........we all have stepped back to move forward over the years on this thread.........:cool:

N

well the usd retrace north has held so far .........need more info before playing next cards

will be happy if I can get these guys at higher prices ...........gives me more chance of 5 pip move

Status
Not open for further replies.