Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey gang

back again .....boyoboy that usd is bull !!!

lots of pips have been on offer (y)

N

Attachments

• bull usd.JPG
    bull usd.JPG
    72.4 KB · Views: 80
GU

Midday

Price now at 5600 - so nice 15+ pip move up over last 20 mins

those are the moves you want - ideally 15 -20 pips in under 20 mins with stop under 5 pips

They are there every day

You just need to correct set up and patience and focus to take them - its a skill and it does take time and lots of practice

AMEN - you must have a hatful today F ?

N

GU

12 03 - Ideally we want to sell under 5610 if we do make over 5602 next

Above 5610 - then - stay with buys after any pullbacks staying over 92

GU the superstar today ......since about 8.45 she has been the king kong sell in my 4 main usd pairs .........ucad buys weren't bad but the gu followed though (y)

Main next news at 3 00 pm today on US Dollar

Notice Canada on a Bank Holiday today as well

Going to have a long lunch and be be back after 2 or 2 30pm

only gu on my radar......the eu ucad and uchf have wrong dynamics.............that's why people are seeing better opps on uj and some aussies

hey gang

back again .....boyoboy that usd is bull !!!

lots of pips have been on offer (y)

N

You have done well on the dollar strength today N - a nice way to start the week

I have not liked the Swissy / EU / EJ today - done OK on them - but not gone exactly to my plan - whereas the UCad / AU / UJ / AU - all done really nice and as expected - so far

(y)

You have done well on the dollar strength today N - a nice way to start the week

I have not liked the Swissy / EU / EJ today - done OK on them - but not gone exactly to my plan - whereas the UCad / AU / UJ / AU - all done really nice and as expected - so far

Yes and GU as well - see my chart on that earlier - great example on LitS area

(y)

added to bold

UJ

12 24 pm

Another new high for day at 124 23

Still scalp bullish above 124 19/20

uj is not on my trade list as I prefer them to be moving together.....however heres the divergence in last hour or 2 that provided 10 pips........

that's snail pace though gang and we can do that pippage in 2 mins on the gu today at optimum times

N

Attachments

• uj.JPG
    uj.JPG
    58.2 KB · Views: 78
12 22 pm

AU

another new low today of 7267

UCad - no new high over 3173 - and also nr half hr since it was painted

I managed to turn it around on AU and made a few pips - so a bit better later. And made a few pips on EU sells too.

Really got my self in to trouble earlier - I was reading M5 on both EU and AU, which said sell - but was also reading M1, which was saying buy at times - really bad, because I let myself get distracted, and tempted I suppose too, so I started trading M1 when I shouldn't be, instead of focusing on M5 bigger picture, and looking for decent M1 entries.

It really is quite shocking - think I am getting worse! Lack of discipline - but allowing myself to get a bit lost and distracted. It all feels like quite a mess today.

Hey ho, roll on holiday time!

G

I managed to turn it around on AU and made a few pips - so a bit better later. And made a few pips on EU sells too.

Really got my self in to trouble earlier - I was reading M5 on both EU and AU, which said sell - but was also reading M1, which was saying buy at times - really bad, because I let myself get distracted, and tempted I suppose too, so I started trading M1 when I shouldn't be, instead of focusing on M5 bigger picture, and looking for decent M1 entries.

It really is quite shocking - think I am getting worse! Lack of discipline - but allowing myself to get a bit lost and distracted. It all feels like quite a mess today.

Hey ho, roll on holiday time!

G

you are not alone.............the trading process is designed to drag you closer and closer to the action and miss the bigger picture..........stay on bigger picture if you can .......for s/term traders that's the last 30-60 mins tops re bias

N

Status
Not open for further replies.