Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to charge for adverts next lol

Just got back

Got clipped by 2 pips on 30% stake on EU - typical - serves me right - might have known the LP 's would stop traders trying that one on ;-)

EU

10 20 AM

Its not really bullish

that would only happen back over 1000 and 1005 +

Under 0990 and 80 still in a bearish PS for now - but of course - so near to a turn up and over 1000 + then it does go into a bullish ps

GU

10 23am

Genuinely bullish above 5600 and 5610 - its now down to which R areas are going to stop it

For now its the 5623 - 30 area and we would need to see price even make over 5640 for it to have cleared first interim R;s

For now above 5611 on pullbacks - still scalp bullish again for buys - that changes under 5605 and 5600

UChf / UCad / UJ - all properly in a bullish PS for this AM session - but faced with R's to stop them just rising more for now

EU

10 33 AM

0962 to 66 will be critical now on next direction

i would like to scalp buy from that area - if I can

Under 59 and 55 and 50 i would be selling - and really i can only hold any buys on longer back above 79 and 87

That last buy on UJ was officially after 10 21 am in the half hr window - but it could have been taken fro after 10 18 am and if you were lucky enough to clock the clues then you are now up 9 -10 pips

EU

10 33 AM

0962 to 66 will be critical now on next direction

i would like to scalp buy from that area - if I can

Under 59 and 55 and 50 i would be selling - and really i can only hold any buys on longer back above 79 and 87

EU

How about 10 39 am at 1065 ??

not quite ready yet - needs to see 70 and 73 to stay with any scalp buys other than ones for 1-3 pips

EU

How about 10 39 am at 1065 ??

not quite ready yet - needs to see 70 and 73 to stay with any scalp buys other than ones for 1-3 pips

For now EU under 1069/70 is still a sell - and that can only be held on under 59 and 57

Somewhere between 60 and 70 we should start to see a turn

If we dont - no problem - we have our levels that make our decisions

I hope this is helping non scalpers to understand how to read price at the coalface on a tick or 1 min and how it needs to line up with levels of S & R and of course with a correct time

Hi F,

Hope you're having a good morning so far.

Made a few trading AU this morning - rems still on from sell at 0.73057 - have to admit I was a touch early on the entry.

AUDUSDM1.png

Anyway, yesterday wasn't too bad - still probably BE over all, but probably one the more successful days I've had trading M1 signals in terms of picking turning points and levels.

A problem is not knowing when I am wrong quickly enough - and wanting to hold on just in case, but I am hopeful that will improve in time.

Thanks again for all help so far. I'm still not sure if this is wildly dangerous or very profitable ;) But I seem to be learning useful stuff either way! :)

Cheers,

G

EU

at 10 43 am - you only needed a 2 or 3 pip stop and now you have had a successful trade with a RR of 4 or 5 for now

So say 1 % risk on small account - you should be up 4%

On larger accounts on even 0 5 % stake - a nice 2% + increase

And for those lucky enough to be using under 0 3% stake size but on say 10 lots per pip - then a $1000 + result in 7 or 8 minutes

Worth waiting 5 -15 mins for the set up ;-)

Hi F,

Hope you're having a good morning so far.

Made a few trading AU this morning - rems still on from sell at 0.73057 - have to admit I was a touch early on the entry.

View attachment 195286

Anyway, yesterday wasn't too bad - still probably BE over all, but probably one the more successful days I've had trading M1 signals in terms of picking turning points and levels.

A problem is not knowing when I am wrong quickly enough - and wanting to hold on just in case, but I am hopeful that will improve in time.

Thanks again for all help so far. I'm still not sure if this is wildly dangerous or very profitable ;) But I seem to be learning useful stuff either way! :)

Cheers,

G

Morning G

It's only wildly dangerous if you dont have your "air bags" or safety stops all set up and with a reputable broker than says - you cannot have a negative balance loss - even on a rare black swan event that catches all out for say 1000+ pips in 15 mins

I don't use hard stops for scalping - but do have one set over 25 pips away out of immediate range to cover me on the odd large spikes or silly things that can happen

95% of the time - i exit bad scalps either with a small profit 1 or 2 pips - or if bad on entry like to get out before 3 or 5 pips the wrong way - but manually on one click entry

For last 9 years and 7 + full time - my method as worked day in an day out.

Bad days mean I don't make over 50 + pips and only make say 20 pips and have say 5+ losses in a row - very rare - but can happen

Good day are normally 15 + out of a 20 day month with the other 4 or 5 only average rather than being losses

Personally - I think the method is amongst the best out there - its not for everyone - its takes lots of study and commitment ( ask Major M ) but once you get there - it then gets easy

It is fairly unique - ( thankfully ) it done me well but i remember the reactions I got when I first started posting my silly charts - i am sure other traders must have thought what a joke - now i think they realise - its all works .

What it really proves to me is that very few retail traders have really spent the 1000's of hours studying live charts and believe too much in all the failed traders who end up as analysts and sell books etc etce

We will never be 100% accurate - but we dont need to be

Accept small losses and milk the wins over 5 - 10 - 20 + pips with clever money management etc

I do reckon you will need a few months on a 1 min Lr chart to really get into more - but glad you can see some of the benefits

Good Luck and keep it up

(y)

Regards

F

EJ

11 15 am

Another new morning high - as I type at 136 48/9

the 10 39 am ish scalp buy had its interim low hold over 30 mins - so favouring higher as also on EU

136 50 - 55 is a R area as well now but pullbacks staying above 34 still - are scalp buys again

UJ

10 36 am

Just made another morning high at 123 25

Needs above 29 and 33 to stay with buys

UJ

11 22 am

Over 50 mins later - we have only just got to 123 33 - and now its stalling there

Imagine if you only scalped or traded the UJ every day - 1 hr to make 7 + pips

No wonder intraday traders lose focus - the market can be so boring

EU

11 28 am

I am now trying to sell it again under 0976/77. I would need over 82 and 85 to stay with scalp buys or take more

We need to then see 1060 let go and it might then try a fall down to the 0940 -50 area again - or even lower

EU

11 28 am

[B]I am now trying to sell it again under 0976/77.[/B] I would need over 82 and 85 to stay with scalp buys or take more

We need to then see 0960 let go and it might then try a fall down to the 0940 -50 area again - or even lower

EU

11 50

Price now at 0960

Under 68 on bounces - still a sell

It should just drop here - but 50 and 60 both supports areas

Key red news at 1 30pm so early lunch and break and see you later for afternoon session

GL

Status
Not open for further replies.