Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice pips on cad chf and euro usd pairs .........30-40 pips on cumulative trades

BEWARE...usd is over bought here........I think

finally I see the gbp separating from usd ..........here we go

first im looking for gu sells

traders make money 2 ways

1) trade the trend
2) trade the fade (retrace trend)

on volatile markets you can do both scalping.............

I could have easily started trading the usd overbought signals into Europeans

at moment we have just had some screamer trades of 2 off the usd being overbouight and bouncing

GU was the BUY

N

finally I see the gbp separating from usd ..........here we go

first im looking for gu sells

usd finally retraced and the GU was a buy.......gbp is finally breaking from the usd and giving us the action we expect (y)

if you re struggling to make money on usd pairs I am sympatheic ..........the Europeans are all over the place and not correlated so this really screws the signals....

this is where strengthmeters really help to understand and sort out the overall G8 picture (but then I am a little bias on my forex strengthmeters and correlation strategies :cool:)

usd finally retraced and the GU was a buy.......gbp is finally breaking from the usd and giving us the action we expect (y)

heres the moment they divorced:cool:.....sure the 21 min TW counted !!!

Attachments

• gu boom.JPG
    gu boom.JPG
    90.3 KB · Views: 75
nice pips on cad chf and euro usd pairs .........30-40 pips on cumulative trades

BEWARE...usd is over bought here........I think

yep - usd sold off from 8.21......perfect TW signal ..(y)

ok guys.........too much posting from me (sorry) and I need to tidy up some trades .......plenty of pips this morning off a lively usd .........and i'm comfortably 50+ now so may go do some chores soon as I tidy up some runners

later
N

just in signing off ...................everyone knows I don't trade F's approach re LR's but boyoboy I do use a lot of the other gems he has talked about over the last year or 2 here

I must say his time window strategy is absolutely key now in what I do ...............looking back over last 2-3 hours it was the key to getting me that 50+ pip line this morning

the last signal at 8.21 was a gem !

later all
N

last thing......

heres potential from recent trade signals on GU ...5 pips easy buying or sellin it recently

F teaches that to make real money you need to leave a little on (30%+) and let it run

so are you running the buy signals or hanging on re a sell signals ??

i'm hauling 30% from the gu buy from earlier so fingers crossed

Attachments

• gu running trades.JPG
    gu running trades.JPG
    62.3 KB · Views: 63
8 59am

Back now for 40 -60 mins

Thanks N - i can see you have been busy and well done if you have made your daily target etc

I dont think I have missed too much so far - still looks all a bit mixed atm

Update after hr change now

8 59am

Back now for 40 -60 mins

Thanks N - i can see you have been busy and well done if you have made your daily target etc

I dont think I have missed too much so far - still looks all a bit mixed atm

Update after hr change now

thanks F - had a couple of good signals and got lucky ;)

back later
N

before I sign off the usd looks oversold..........on a 9.01 bar this tells me to start selling ff Europeans now into usd

ballsy sell EU 64

Status
Not open for further replies.