Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
6 34 am

LitS area on some main key FX pairs

EU - 0968 - 0995 ish - ( big for a reason )

GU - 5590 - 5615 ish

EJ - 136 06 - 136 30 ish

UChf - 9663 - 9685 ish

UCad - 2935 - 2955 ish

AU - 7290 - 7307 ish

UJ - 123 82 - 124 02 ish

GJ - 193 27 - 193 52 ish

1 07 pm

Back now ready for 1 30 pm news on US dollar

Thought it was a good time to see how the Lits had assisted with our directions

EU - not been above the Lits - but only at one time were we over 25 pips below it

GU -helpful and over 20 pips above it as of now

EJ - only got 18 pips above it so far

UChf - solid 25+ pips above the LitS

UCad - A good 45 pips above at it peak

AU - nearly 30 pips below

UJ - A good 35+ pip above

GJ - The last is always the best - 100 pips above

So in terms of bias

Winners - Dollar leading pairs - ie 90 + pips up above LitS areas in total

Next Pound Pairs- 120 + pips up with GJ the star

EU and EJ just not been main performers today

Everyday is normally different - the market makers do not want people like me finding too many other strong correlations and high probabilities - so do their best to "unlink" or change etc.

But they can only do so much - showing perseverance and smart alecs can take advantage etc and gain ;-)

EU

11 28 am

I am now trying to sell it again under 0976/77. I would need over 82 and 85 to stay with scalp buys or take more

We need to then see 1060 let go and it might then try a fall down to the 0940 -50 area again - or even lower

1 14 pm

EU

Not quite 2 hrs later and so far its only fallen to 0950 - with the early low this morning being approx 0942

Under 0980 - 70 and 60 - its all bear land and sells for now - whether news will change it - i dont know - but the Dollar as been bullish - so could it be more of the same

We will know soon

hey all

back for a little while now ............attacking usd buys from around 1.05 ish after bar

nice sells on euro gbp and cad for me ....5 pip scalps and left 30% on all so far ....swissie is frustratingly too bull so far for scalps

1 14 pm

EU

Not quite 2 hrs later and so far its only fallen to 0950 - with the early low this morning being approx 0942

Under 0980 - 70 and 60 - its all bear land and sells for now - whether news will change it - i dont know - but the Dollar as been bullish - so could it be more of the same

We will know soon

sure has since just before 1pm bar (y)

With only 8 mins to red news - EU still trying lower making a 0947 so far with low of morning being 0942

Supports under there at 0930 - 25 - 20 and of course 0900

hey all

back for a little while now ............attacking usd buys from around 1.05 ish after bar

nice sells on euro gbp and cad for me ....5 pip scalps and left 30% on all so far ....swissie is frustratingly too bull so far for scalps

there was a glimmer of uchf selling around 9706 to 9701 but luckily I didn't need to take it .............may have done if I wasn't loaded with other running scalps

usd bull engine running well so far (y)

Hi N

noticed UCad shot up after 12 51 pm and 1 00 pm

Been a big mover - up over 35 pips - a lot for the UCad

News in 5 mins

1.17 was a superb buy on ucad.............it was actually the only trade on my indciators but as stated i'm already in it so wasn't ready to load it with euro and gbp already running as well ...............3 X 30% trailers is enough for me re risk / correlation :whistling

N

hey all

the real winner on leaving part stakes on today as been the beast - GJ - went up so far approx 100 pips - most only been 25 -50 pip stuff

1.17 was a superb buy on ucad.............it was actually the only trade on my indciators but as stated i'm already in it so wasn't ready to load it with euro and gbp already running as well ...............3 X 30% trailers is enough for me re risk / correlation :whistling

N

been out for a while - so couldn't believe my luck turning on and within minutes getting these trade opps (y)

already well over 50 pips today from earlier sessions so looking for 100+ now ........

Status
Not open for further replies.