Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
GU

Update for 7 00 am ish

Messy atm - not scalped it yet

Hanging around 5600 price area

Under 5590 and lower - as you would expect - scalp sells

Staying above 5600 and making above 5611 and 15 - then above the LitS and PS bias would be going bullish favouring scalp buys

6 39 am was a scalp sell - but did not take it - its dropped about 3 or 4 pips so far - and as supports at 96/7 and then 94 ish

We need under 5590 to stay with any sells

GU

7 13 am

6 51 am convinced me and now we need to see under 90 and 88 to carry on selling

Bounces need to stay under 5599/ 5601

EU

7 17 am

New low for now at 0955

Unfortunately -- its not really low enough to be out of a support area

0950 to 0960 is all good support

We need to stay ideally under 65 or if not 73 to be looking at selling again

If we go over 65 then must consider 30 min rule as low might not get breached in under that time and then we just go back into the range

Staying under 64 and then trying 55 again means w e might be able to sell again at say 62 and 57

Noticed the UCad / UChf and UJ have remained bullish and seen rises over last 30 mins or so as expected with dollar strength

EJ

7 24 am

Ideally - want to sell it around 136 14 to 17 if it bounces up that far

Did not catch the scalp buy on the bounce from 135 97/8.

We need under 94 and 90 to hold sell on or take more

AU

7 29 am

Nice fall - started before 7 00 am but from then on - very smooth PA and its dropped over 20 pips

If you are not wanting to stay all the while with the EU - the AU can offer a nice alternative and less manipulation and play normally

I am popping out at 8 15 am this morning - hope to be back before 9 00 am and then a dog walk before 10 30 am ish

That's the plan for now - it might change - all depends on what's going on

For now going to have my favourite egg and bacon sarnie breakfast and a quick break

Back for 8 00 am LO time window

See you in a bit

morning all

usd is hammering north at moment ............3rd day now for this off of bull Asian sessions

Attachments

• usd clues.JPG
    usd clues.JPG
    96.3 KB · Views: 89
  • usd bull.JPG
    usd bull.JPG
    81.6 KB · Views: 81
7 52 am

The odd pair out this morning as been the GU

After it falls - its not been able to breach under 5588 and now its gone over 30 mins with no breach and bounced back up to then 5600 area

For me - i need to see it go over 5605 and 10 to be starting new scalp buys and got the feeling it might all fizzle out and drop from 5600 -03 area

Maybe the London Open in 8 mins will give us all the clues we need

morning all

usd is hammering north at moment ............3rd day now for this off of bull Asian sessions

Morning N

Yes EU / EJ / AU / GU all had nice falls after 7 00 am - but GU the odd one out for now

Uchf as been falling last 5 mins and EU been a scalp buy from 7 39 am

Have a good day

Regards

We did not get too bad a spike at 7 00 am EO - be wary at 8 00 am if in a scalp - just in case

If not still expect tricks in that first 30 mins of action

7 52 am

After it falls - its not been able to breach under 5588 and now its gone over 30 mins with no breach and bounced back up to then 5600 area

For me - i need to see it go over 5605 and 10 to be starting new scalp buys and got the feeling it might all fizzle out and drop from 5600 -03 area

hey F

so far this morning the Euro has capitalised on the usd swings........but look at the gbp index here with usd ..............these guys are far too correlated at moment .....and GBP is much weaker than the usd moves (unusual)

to get the serious pips we need divergence.....:whistling

look at chart 2 re eu ....totally different story as the euro diverges from the usd ............that brings the pips !

Attachments

• gu marriage.JPG
    gu marriage.JPG
    62.9 KB · Views: 82
  • eu rules.JPG
    eu rules.JPG
    71.4 KB · Views: 105
7 52 am

GU

7 59 am

Got it wrong

Thought it might stay under 5603 - it did not ;-(

So far tested 5607 and now pullbacks staying above 5597/ 8 are buys again

Still got nice buy pips off the EU and EJ

I have not taken 9 scalps in last 2 hrs - but could easily stop now with daily target out the way

EJ as in total made be 34 pips so far on various scalps - my favourite again this morning

Out now in under 10 mins - will be back before 9 00 am

GL guys and see you later

hey F

so far this morning the Euro has capitalised on the usd swings........but look at the gbp index here with usd ..............these guys are far too correlated at moment .....and GBP is much weaker than the usd moves (unusual)

to get the serious pips we need divergence.....:whistling

look at chart 2 re eu ....totally different story as the euro diverges from the usd ............that brings the pips !

All for divergence - a proper leading indicator as well

See what you mean about the Pound - for me still under my LitS area and so bearish - but that move over 5603 was false in the end - so far :)

See you a bit later

Regards

F

ive been attacking usd sells since around 7.40............

again the eu was the play with me comfortable north from low 0950's .......ucad sells from 2990 was an absolute gem play 10/10 if you got that price level .......2985 was still respectable

swissie went well just before 8am bar uchf selling off from 9700's to 85

so 10-15 pips at best on ths swing...............GBP still to tight on usd its new correlation soulmate

that's why as F says you must learn to trade at least 2-3 pairs

i'll talk EJ next

N

All for divergence - a proper leading indicator as well

See what you mean about the Pound - for me still under my LitS area and so bearish - but that move over 5603 was false in the end - so far :)

See you a bit later

Regards

F

gbp is bangin north F but again so is the usd .............these guys need to get a room :LOL::LOL:

N

Status
Not open for further replies.