Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
usd overbought now and looks vunerable .........

ucad the sell at 2891

now back later

usd overbought now and looks vunerable .........

ucad the sell at 2891

now back later

usd goes north again ............amazing ...........stopped out on Ucad but I have eu and gu sells still in play (y)

back later
N

4 15 pm

I think I will take an hour or two break and pop back for 7 pm for 30 -60 mins

I hope we all got a few off EU and GU etc

Would love next 2 hrs to be busy - but get the feeling it will slow down again

Will check in between

Any questions or queries etc - please raise etc and if you want to show any chart set ups etc etc - please feel free to discuss etc etc

See you later guys - and stay focused

PS - remember 30 min rules on both interim highs and lows - and also BTTZ areas- dont get tricked

Last edited:
5 25 pm

Just popped back to see what's happening

Check out 5 01 /2 pm on the EU and UChf mainly but also changes on EJ and GU

Both the EU and the Swissy had whats known as a "railroad" candle / bar formation - ie on strong bull or bear bar matched my another strong bar exactly the opposite

I would never trade off just one clue - but when you get multi clue's with Time / PA / candles /levels etc -then the scalps are on

The UChf was in fact the better scalp so far - up 16 pips in total so far - whereas the EU dropped 13 pips

Hour change TW's are normally stronger than the 30 min TW's - but not always - i have some 100 + pip moves start after 31 or 39 mins past the hour - so never assume to only check on hour TW

See you later

F

check out 5 39 pm on EU and Swissy - end of TW and KT

EU went up 15 pips - Swissy dropped 13 pips

You will only see these type of set ups on a tick or 1 min chart with helps of LR's etc

All scalps can be taken with less than 3 or 5 pips stops as well - because you will know if you wrong - normally within 1 to 5 mins

Reckon will pop in next around 7 00 - 7 05 pm

Its US Dollar news on 2 accounts - so expect a reaction ( I hope )

F

Status
Not open for further replies.