Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 45 pm

EU

Again just got it as a sell under 1042 - but need next under 25 - 20 and then 17

Trouble is - all are supports

sorry guys ..last post for a while as browser issues

ok usd is volatile at moment ........selling it still and got the gu reversal buy north ............at the moment nly the ucad on my pairs is tradable with some decent selloffs now

back later - trading
N

sorry guys ..last post for a while as browser issues

ok usd is volatile at moment ........selling it still and got the gu reversal buy north ............at the moment nly the ucad on my pairs is tradable with some decent selloffs now

back later - trading
N

30 pips now in last 4-5 mins (y)

GU

3 54pm

still bullish but could even pullback to 65 and still then be another scalp buy for a try over 5690 and 5700

I want it to stay over 74 and if not would buy lower again - depending on 30 min rule on high

GU

shame

3 50 / 51pm sell is working - ideally when you dont want it too

scalps are always 100% stakes and so stakes left on are normally lower ie 30 or 60% - so you can sell against yourself etc and make money both ways when you have your set up correct

GU

high was 3 48/9 pm - so will it hold until say 4 20 + pm with no breach

Nice fall - in fact a 8 min sell made me more than 1 hour buy

Now dropped 30+ pips

AU long - could have been 15.22 or 15.39 - 15.22 had TL alignment, 15.39 had level alignment

Levels before TL's?

AUDUSDM1.png

Personally going for levels over anything. But then TL's arguably if trend in place - no absolutes as always.

I guess the answer is accept loss at 15.22, then take 15.39?

Chart is GMT btw.

noticed that usd was not oversold and not selling any more after about the 3.54 retest ..................(LL not tested)

looked for usd buy opps ................chased ucad north and the selling gbp south...........
nice result on GU ......I was truly lucky catching that one ........it was pretty much the biggest momentum move of the day for usd and gbp

AU long - could have been 15.22 or 15.39 - 15.22 had TL alignment, 15.39 had level alignment

Levels before TL's?

View attachment 195220

Personally going for levels over anything. But then TL's arguably if trend in place - no absolutes as always.

I guess the answer is accept loss at 15.22, then take 15.39?

Chart is GMT btw.

Levels are so important - but sometimes you cannot win and you will be caught out

That GU drop was 5 times better than I thought

GJ dropped over 50 pips in 10 mins

Status
Not open for further replies.