Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about mega levels, but EU made an IHS on H1 - the charts a bit of a mess with all those gaps.

View attachment 194130

I hope you all have a good trading week.

Forgot to add the SS and H beforehand... Probably stretching the definition anyway.

EURUSDH1.png

Monday 13th June 2015 - Pre Opens

Good Morning Guys

Another week - and not so nice one weather wise this morning in the Midlands - cloudy and drizzle

Just looking at the latest info on Greece - still nothing confirmed and no agreement reached so far - we did have a gap down on the EU at the Asian Open last night and now its back up hovering around the 1130 -35 area - ( was a scalp sell at 6 09 am at 1139 )

Normal stuff again today

I am around for both Opens and then maybe to approx 9 00 am UK time

I then hope to trade for an hour or more up to Lunch time - - an hour between 12 30 pm and 2 00 pm and then at least 90 mins between 2 30 pm and 5 00 pm

That's the plan - whether I stay with it - all depends on the Marker movements and how busy it is

As normal all contributions welcome - charts - calls - forecasts - comments - ideas etc etc

Lets go and have a good day - and another a great week

Regards

F

6 31 am

LitS area for my Key FX pairs I scalp intraday

EU - 1125 - 1135 ish

GU - 5490 - 5510 ish

EJ - 136 10 - 136 30 ish

Other main pairs to follow

Morning F and all,
Looks like the Greeks have found a way to keep our summer markets active yet again, great guys.
Good luck all today and for the week.
Cheers

EJ

Not quite lined up with EU - the EJ was a scalp buy at 5 51 am ( not at charts then ) 6 21 am and now as become a scalp sell after 6 30am

Trouble is - all bitty atm ie 3 - 7 pips stuff - no proper moves yet - at leas the EU as stayed below 1140 for now and my 6 09 am sell has just made 8 pips ( so far )

Both are in positive bullish LitS areas atm - so I am ready for scalp buys if we do breach above the interim R#s of the tight range

Morning F and all,
Looks like the Greeks have found a way to keep our summer markets active yet again, great guys.
Good luck all today and for the week.
Cheers

Morning Nick

They like keeping the EU leaders busy lol

Yes more all night stuff - and great more uncertainty etc

Have a great day and week

Regards

F

6 44 am

More LitS areas

UChf - 9395 - 9405 ish - important re bias and structure as well for more clues on the EU

UJ - 122 40 - 122 55 ish

UCad - 2685 - 2705 ish

AU - 7425 - 7440 ish

All pairs seem to be very close atm to their LitS area - ie set up for either way bias - and of course false sentiment moves

EU & EJ

no longer scalp sells after 6 37 / 6 39 am

Both have R's within 2 to 5 pips of their present interim highs this last 30 mins and we need to see them breached before we can stay with scalp buys - or take more

No Breaches - then back in tight ranges

GU playing ball with scalp buys like EU and EJ - but AU out of sync

Don't expect them to keep going very long - as the UChf is also in a bullish PS - like the EU - so one of them will have to give

EJ

Not quite lined up with EU - the EJ was a scalp buy at 5 51 am ( not at charts then ) 6 21 am and now as become a scalp sell after 6 30am

Trouble is - all bitty atm ie 3 - 7 pips stuff - no proper moves yet - at leas the EU as stayed below 1140 for now and my 6 09 am sell has just made 8 pips ( so far )

Both are in positive bullish LitS areas atm - so I am ready for scalp buys if we do breach above the interim R#s of the tight range

EU & EJ

6 56 am

Thats why we cannot just go with Price Action - Price Structure bias is so important and for me I get mine off a 1 min LR chart off the longer LR settings

Even though I had scalp sold both the EU and EJ at various stages this morning - my bias said I should be looking to take more scalp buys whilst still above the LitS area

I think the best scalp buy was the one I entered last - ie the GU

Its made 22 pips since 6 30 am - I only caught 16 pips of it - which was better than what I made out the full EU scalp buys

7 11 am

EU

For me above 1135 - its still scalp bullish - but we need now to see above 1150 to stay or take more scalp buys

GU

7 16 AM

My cut off on scalp buys is 5507/8

Its my Scalp LitS area - above there favours rises again - and its buys - and under there then forget the scalp buys and start to look more at sells - that can hold be held on longer under 5500 and 5495

7 30 am

Not been so active last 20 mins

Already taken more than normal amount of scalps in my first hour - some only for 3 pips - but overall now over half way towards my daily target - with only one scalp making over 15 pips

AU from 7 21 am finally joined the other pairs on scalp buys - but so out of sync - ie - EU falling as AU rose

7 11 am

EU

For me above 1135 - its still scalp bullish - but we need now to see above 1150 to stay or take more scalp buys

EU

7 38 am

We never made over 1144 and so it became scalp sells after 7 29 / 730 am

So far dropped to 1121 and we know 1117 / 20 is an interim support area

Similar fall on EJ down to 135 30 / 33 support area

Status
Not open for further replies.