Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
we are testing 1178 now - and its still looking scalp bullish above 70 for now

Under 65 and 58 - no problems

67 - 72 and above could still test higher

UCad

2 59pm

Since its 1 30 pm news its been a good mover - especially after 2 09 pm - it went up approx 80 pips and by 2 51 pm - started falling again with a 20 pip pullback

Far easier then EU I reckon

EU

3 02 pm

I reckon the 1062 interim low of approx 2 40 pm will last 30 mins ok and then any pullback staying over 70 / 72 are scalp buys again

UCad

2 59pm

Since its 1 30 pm news its been a good mover - especially after 2 09 pm - it went up approx 80 pips and by 2 51 pm - started falling again with a 20 pip pullback

Far easier then EU I reckon

I had two trades on UCad both shorts and 1 purely F the other nothing F
Both good and had my biggest EU position ever and picked up a few bob there.

Hard to do fx with scalping Dax usually but this afternoon Dax was very slow and range bound.

Ok i'm done, need to look out the window to regain my vision, screens killing me lately. Need your eye training F. Have a good weekend guys.

Will practice with the setup this weekend.
GL

I had two trades on UCad both shorts and 1 purely F the other nothing F
Both good and had my biggest EU position ever and picked up a few bob there.

Hard to do fx with scalping Dax usually but this afternoon Dax was very slow and range bound.

Ok i'm done, need to look out the window to regain my vision, screens killing me lately. Need your eye training F. Have a good weekend guys.

Will practice with the setup this weekend.
GL

Yes - its worth doing 5 mins of "palming" twice a day - helps the eyes to relax and improve

Glad you had a good session

Have a great weekend

Regards

F

Got the feeling we might just wait over 50 or 55 mins from the 1162 low - before we attempt to breach it again

The theory is normally 30 and 60 mins - but nowadays seems to be anything from 30 -35 min to 50 - 60 mins for breach of interim high and low rules

Status
Not open for further replies.