Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
MM - i think you are OK looking at say 2 pairs a day - and they need not necessary be the same pairs

I spent 3 yrs just 90% only trading EU when my target used to be only 30 pips

I really got to know the EU - but nowadays - some times it can be the most difficult pair to scalp when its being played with

Please don't try following and trading 3- 6 pairs all at once as it will lead to frustrations and problems and hardly good for a traders with out say 2 +yrs of scalping behind them

Some days the AU and EA can be good

Other days just EJ and EU or EU and Swissy

I used to like the UJ - but dont bother with it nowadays nor EG

GU can be a bar steward at times - but early am it was really scalp followable - with no 5 -10 pip spikes or play

You have to be comfortable with how you achieve your pips and obviously you don't want to try running until you can walk comfortably

I think you are doing extremely well the fact that you did not even scalp what 3- 4 months ago - although you 2 years of PF's and harmonics are bound to be helpful etc

Hope its not going too bad today ;-)

Regards

F

ty for those pairs u watch in groups F. i usually slim down what im watching one in a position, having found one from a couple. i do look at all of them first think and grab 1 or 2 that seem more understandable to me

Some retail traders are delighted with 10-15% per month on under 2% stakes - personally I think 30 -50% is achievable on all funds under $25 - 50K - but I know if I had 200 -500 k - I would freeze as cannot trade well over £100 a pip - its my financial wall or barrier - especially if my own money - I hate losing $2- 5 k on a trade - but up to $500 - 700 is in my comfort zone

You will have to find your comfort zone when you get live properly - but what ever you do dont compound quickly - it was my mistake and I messed up - not helped by having a black swan week along with 7 bad trades in a row - that did my head in;-((

Nowadays - 3- 10 lots no problem - 15+ lots palpitations - sweaty hands - and my scalping goes to pot as outside my zone of comfort

Last edited:
WELL MAX vol has been 300k on ten grand account. on GU au eu with 4 pip stop that is 0.66 of account total
on ea it is 0.54 of acc total
on uc its 0.74

Some retail traders are delighted with 10-15% per month on under 2% stakes - personally I think 30 -50% is achievable on all funds under $25 - 50K - but I know if I had 200 -500 k - I would freeze as cannot trade well over £100 a pip - its my financial wall or barrier - especially if my own money - I hate losing $2- 5 k on a trade - but up to $500 - 700 is in my comfort zone

You will have to find your comfort zone when you get live properly - but what ever you do dont compound quickly - it was my mistake and I messed up - not helped by having a black swan week along with 7 bad trades in a row - that did my head in;-((

Nowadays - 3- 10 lots no problem - 15+ lots palpitations - sweaty hands - and my scalping goes to pot as outside my zone of comfort

yes, i dont know how i wld do with even a 1k acc live yet. that will be the final facet

What did Carney say at 12.05 for gu to move like that ? Or yet another excuse to run some stops ???

Last edited:
End of midday time window

EU - so far above 3707 and 10 still a scalp buy

We need back over 3730 to hold scalp buys on or take new ones for over the high at 3741

swissy still a scalp sell under 42 and 45

If both get breached etc then might be another change

Status
Not open for further replies.