Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EJ - Attached chart showing 9.21 am scalp buy - then time window reversal etc

I am out here at 140 27 - as might try scalp buy next

Question if you don't mind F ?

Why would you buy at 9.22 ? Interested to hear how you do it ?

Cheers.

i think if we give extra credence to each candle during the tw, we can see a doji of sorts at 09:21, 22, then candle up thru his LR,also a sharp tl down from the top of the swing wld have got broke early. would have to be so fast on the draw tho

Question if you don't mind F ?

Why would you buy at 9.22 ? Interested to hear how you do it ?

Cheers.

I had about 5 + scalp clues

1 - previous 5 mins price had dropped quickly and was still dropping ie from 75 to 45 - 30 pips in under 10 mins - that's a recipe for a bounce after such a large drop already

2.Most important - new time window at 9.21 am

3. Price stops at 9.21 and 140 45 is an interim support area and just slightly higher to last main reversal on the 20 th Jan

4, LRs needed to be under within 2 mins - and they where - 2 quick following ones

5 Game play - lots would have entered sells under 60 and 50 - so time to test weak sellers

6 The next 2 x 1 min candles went back up over 10 pips - so confirmation I should be OK

7. Target - i know I needed over 140 .80 to hold scalp buy on - but really anything over 15 pips I am delighted with - and that happened under 6 mins

8. stop should have been just 3 pips under low - really if 2 nd 1 min candle had pulled back - I would just pull

These are some of the reasons on that scalp buy

Hope that helped

I could easily have been wrong - but I reckon I was over 75% certain I would make over 10 pips

Regards

F

PS out for about 30 mins now

Last edited:
Concentrate on less pairs , the fewer the better.

Only trade 1 pair at a time , until you become more experienced.

Cheers.

My sentiments exactly, I've said this already, focus on one, play around with it, get to know it etc. and when your consistency improves, gradually add another pair to monitor, trying to do to much at once in the beginning is a recipe for disaster imho and I would add less threads and more focus on your trading.

I had about 5 + scalp clues

1 - previous 5 mins price had dropped quickly and was still dropping ie from 75 to 45 - 30 pips in under 10 mins - that's a recipe for a bounce after such a large drop already

2.Most important - new time window at 9.21 am

3. Price stops at 9.21 and 140 45 is an interim support area and just slightly higher to last main reversal on the 20 th Jan

4, LRs needed to be under within 2 mins - and they where - 2 quick following ones

5 Game play - lots would have entered sells under 60 and 50 - so time to test weak sellers

6 The next 2 x 1 min candles went back up over 10 pips - so confirmation I should be OK

7. Target - i know I needed over 140 .80 to hold scalp buy on - but really anything over 15 pips I am delighted with - and that happened under 6 mins

8. stop should have been just 3 pips under low - really if 2 nd 1 min candle had pulled back - I would just pull

These are some of the reasons on that scalp buy

Hope that helped

I could easily have been wrong - but I reckon I was over 75% certain I would make over 10 pips

Regards

F

PS out for about 30 mins now

Many thanks for the in-depth reply F.

Cheers.

Taken a long position on the EU @ 1.3680 & short DAX 9547

Last edited:
Kin Hell Dax moved very quick, +20 off within 6 mins, happy with that. Still sat in EU

your showing off now ----- or is it the mosphine takeing effect :devilish:

Nah, its my birthday today, popped to the Wetherspoons 200 yards from my office, laptop in hand getting paper work done with an extra large breakfast and a pint, probably the pint effect. lol :cheers: :whistle:cheesy:

Why do some members not appear as an active current user of this thread , you just know F. is on here but he and others don't show as listed ?

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.