Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon you want to have an hour off soon - before you slip out of your zone and start making mistakes

Will be interested to see how you tally is as well

Take it easy

I reckon you want to have an hour off soon - before you slip out of your zone and start making mistakes

Will be interested to see how you tally is as well

Take it easy

there is some sh1te within im afraid. but im aware of it

Attachments

• z.PNG
    z.PNG
    108.8 KB · Views: 77
  • z1.PNG
    z1.PNG
    124.5 KB · Views: 83
  • z3.PNG
    z3.PNG
    46.4 KB · Views: 95
there is some sh1te within im afraid. but im aware of it

See that last 8 pips loss was your largest money loss

Well done on your figures - you are like a bull in a china shop - lol - worse than me for scalping :D

Its the focus and not going mad trade after trade you need to control

You win ratios are back up well

FXPro - forget their cr*p figues and robbery

But with the number of even single trades you just need to pace yourself more rather than after a world record.

Plus th fact live - you would not always get instant entries and exits etc etc - so thats why above 4 trades an hour is pushing it and as you know some hours I might have only 1 or 2.

Still impressive - some good disciplines on taking losses etc and also playing safe -

Are you about this afternoon ??

Red Cad news at 1.30pm - off for a bite of lunch i reckon after a mad morning

Hope to be around 1.45 to 2,45pm and then for a bit after 3.30 pm

Last edited:
first reflection is im not letting trades breathe. tho to be fair, price was energinzed today with some clear swings. kind of took me with it and was a bit zoned in with not enough of brain left to control overview of what i was doing

first reflection is im not letting trades breathe. tho to be fair, price was energinzed today with some clear swings. kind of took me with it and was a bit zoned in with not enough of brain left to control overview of what i was doing

Can you remember when you first learnt to drive a car.

First few months - hill starts and changing gear on a roundabout would be difficult - all the hand eye coordination etc etc. Nowadays you dont even think about it

That;s what is gets like after 1000's of trades

OK - clean start at 2.00pm time window

EJ - still in scalp buy mode after trying to throw bulls out - reached 50 now but need higher to hold on

30 -33 is a line in the sand for staying above - but scalping down to 35 or 40 is of no problem on pullbacks

Last edited:
OK - clean start at 2.00pm time window

EJ - still in scalp buy mode after trying to throw bulls out - reached 50 now but need higher to hold on

30 -33 is a line in the sand for staying above - but scalping down to 35 or 40 is of no problem on pullbacks

yes have immediate dysupp at 28

Status
Not open for further replies.