Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU / GU and EJ - all still in up modes - but with these pullbacks aimed at taking out trailing stops etc

Put your trendline from lows on 1-3 mins frames and whilst above still in up bias - and belpw then hold the scalp sells

Comment 640 - said this nearly 3 hrs ago - and now Ej trying 134.00 and EU 3440 area

GU also up nearly 40 pips from when I posted comment 640 - but I had not got any free trade on it - and so only got bits and bobs rather than any nice scalps over 15 pips on proper money - shame - but thats trading ;-)

We started off with a bit of dollar strength after Asian session - but last 4 hrs - its disappeared - leading to some great bull rallies on EU / GU / EJ / GA / EA - and others

GU - was scalp sell under top at 5918 but said should stay above 5902 and scalp buy over 5905 - this was 20+ min ago - well we went back up to 16 area - and fell again to 5902 and at 5905 again now - now still in scalp sell mode under 11. - but needs 5902 and 5898 to let go to hold on scalp sells

GU - yu can take scalp sells under high at 5917/8 - but would need a pullback under 5902 to hold any on

Otherwise take what you can get - and look for more scalp buys over 5906 then - GL

Comment 714 = posted at 1.50 pm - ie 35 mins ago now just as confirmation about what I said on GU - ie sells under 5917/ 6 - my second sell after a scalp buy in between came at 5911 and price made 5897 before a bounce - taking my 30% off as well in a smaller profit

Sorry - this just have reshown - not as an edit ???

If EU does try up to 3460 area then GU will try higher then 5918 - not in both atm - but might be after hr change

:clap: EU and GU both tried higher last 15 min and now hr change and time to look at scalp sells
Gu made 5947 - so you can scalp sell under - but would need to se under 30 to hold - otherwise you grab pips and see if you scalp buy for highs again - before another attempt.

Over 5955 - you just stay in scalp buys - but might not get there now

EU - we need really 3460 + to look at scalp sells - and then to hold any under 3440 as bias still up - but its does not stop the pullbacks of 3-10 pips going on

GL what ever you do - hopefully by now - you are well up in pip numbers - so cann afford to play on lower stakes but taking away anything off your main money target

EJ - peaked at 134.02 - under look at more scalp sells - and only scalp buy if we get a breach 5 -7 pips above high

On the EJ - you have to be careful - as players can see it ideally set up to entice bears and then take them out again - just simply going above high by say 10 pips. Remember - they want your money - and you want their money - but they are richer with super computers etc - and normally can send you around the bend with their game plays.

Get to understand the play - and then you can join in - both ways ;-)))

EJ and GU scalp sells - another 18 pips in the bag off those 2 with 70% taken off and 30% stake now with stop in 1 pip profits .

Out again in 10 mins - but hope to be back next hour again

Not too bad a Tuesday - even with 4 small losses ;-)))

Hi MM - only back for 15 mins - as boys footy training tonight.

Not been to bad the start of the US session - and with London Close less than 30 mins away - reckon I will call it a day

I hope you have had a good day - and might catch up with you later

On EJ - just had a 60 pip spike down - crafty so and so's still in the sell with part stake - i just wished I had set a target to close my trade - and then might have been able to take advantage of that.

Normally when you have spikes its to take traders out of trailing stops etc - it looks OK still - but be careful we dont go back over 92 and 95 now and then try up again

The game play today as been happening too many times - scary at times - but that's the effect they want to create - just to unsettle you and psych you etc etc

Regards

F

:clap: EU and GU both tried higher last 15 min and now hr change and time to look at scalp sells
Gu made 5947 - so you can scalp sell under - but would need to se under 30 to hold - otherwise you grab pips and see if you scalp buy for highs again - before another attempt.

Over 5955 - you just stay in scalp buys - but might not get there now

EU - we need really 3460 + to look at scalp sells - and then to hold any under 3440 as bias still up - but its does not stop the pullbacks of 3-10 pips going on

GL what ever you do - hopefully by now - you are well up in pip numbers - so cann afford to play on lower stakes but taking away anything off your main money target

Posted nearly 2 hrs ago - out of all the free buys etc and back into scalp sells along with free trade sells with stops in profit.

Just for all those non - believers again :D

GU - see chart attached - MM dont forget the longer term LR's and basic direction we should be heading . You can have 100 pip bull rallies in a down trend - great for taking out the stops on all those Bears - and then rinse and repeat.

Remember the game - somebody as to win and somebody as to lose and the odds are completely again us - that's why we have to be really good to even stay in the game and survive - let alone take some of their money off them ;-))

Its been a great Tuesday for me - i hope it has for all who have been following - and thats coming from some one who's today had 5 losses - but 14 wins :clap: :D

Attachments

• GU - 121113.JPG
    GU - 121113.JPG
    113.1 KB · Views: 161
Agree with you MM - if you are serious about day trading you need ideally 3 or 4 monitors as a minimum plus the correct office set up to get you in the correct mode - to hopefully perform at your peak

It is important - but one step at a time I say first try 2 screens and then after a few weeks or months on to the next stage

Will be around again tomorrow - hope to see you then

Regards

F

Status
Not open for further replies.