Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
current open positions

Attachments

• frirr.PNG
    frirr.PNG
    11.6 KB · Views: 69
Did you notice MM on EA - the ABC or 123 pattern with LH was after 30 mins - so favoured then lower

i get trader vic 2b and 123 confused as never spent enough time using which is terrible i know. can u show me what you see?
ps ea giving another opp for good short on hour change?

i get trader vic 2b and 123 confused as never spent enough time using which is terrible i know. can u show me what you see?
ps ea giving another opp for good short on hour change?

EA

still have in a bullish PS for rest of session above 4670/80 ish

Under 4650 - 40 gone back bearish

scalp wise line in sand 4765/70

much less but grabbed anything i could while working on lr concepts. still worried by 0852. if you look back i can see using tick charts will overcome my block here. i cant pull trigger when m1 lr set so over. please take time to check the same moment, same settings on t13 and t 21. the picture us completely different nd a very good argument for t21 to be grail tf instead of m1?

much less but grabbed anything i could while working on lr concepts. still worried by 0852. if you look back i can see using tick charts will overcome my block here. i cant pull trigger when m1 lr set so over. please take time to check the same moment, same settings on t13 and t 21. the picture us completely different nd a very good argument for t21 to be grail tf instead of m1?

Will check that out over weekend

BTTZ areas - 30 min stuff either level on interim highs and low

Not out tonight - but If i finish now before 7 00 pm then after the hour it will all kick off again - sod's law lol

Have a great weekend MM and all

Regards

F

hey guys ............sorry been under radar today ........lots to do at home so trading/working instead of posting .........

hope everyone bagged the usd pair "elephant" today ........that gu sell ! :clap:

have great weekends .............i'm watching laura robson so no more trading .....Cmon girl !!!

N

Attachments

• gu sell of the day.JPG
    gu sell of the day.JPG
    76.2 KB · Views: 72
Status
Not open for further replies.