Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
my dual use was
1) point at which it changes
2) the point youve been explaining (
which i understand now but often confuse)

it was not a crit!

Dont worry - did not take it as one - but your are correct - I have not been clear enough in my comments - and that can lead to confusion - although I am sure you would understand it more than many others not fully au fait with the method

so ea by 1630 we broke some dy res
then 39 to support
then inbetween smll bounce up
1 have 47788 as key res for a move now

Dont worry - did not take it as one - but your are correct - I have not been clear enough in my comments - and that can lead to confusion - although I am sure you would understand it more than many others not fully au fait with the method

imo its because without bias we have to be , for want of a better word, utterly flexible and dualistic all the time. ie holding one bull narrative whilst simultaneously watching for beginnings of new narratives at the same time.
extremely hard to shape with words. basically about as far from black and white as could be

EU

1108/10 is a R and also now 1103/5

From 3 39/ 40 pm its just a scalp sell again for now under the 2 R's

EU

4 51 pm

the bull candle at 4 00 pm could not take price up over 1108 / 10 and so it stayed as a sell

Now its dropped to 95 and looks still bearish - but not bothering so much with EU when there are easier pairs to scalp etc

Going to pop back in next hour and maybe after 6 00 pm

see you later and enjoy the weekend guys - looking forward to British F1 GP and the tennis

Status
Not open for further replies.