Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will and try and explain it more

Scalp wise - as you know - we can buy and sell in any price structure - does not matter if a bull structure for session or bear session

However - to hold 30% stakes on and to pyramid and peel you need more clearer structures - rather than just a range

For me so far today 1080 to 1120 is just a 40 pip range

Until we come out of it - I cannot treat it like the AU today - ie a clear bear session structure from early AM - so favour sells and scalp sells etc

Does that maybe explain more how i see it ??

So i think you mean from your previous message that we cant be focused on sells until the session structure has become bearish. yes i understand what you have written in this last post. But there is a duality here that is slippery. the only way i can get the results Morgan Edge highlighted today ( what a card ) is by selling tops in a bullish structure ( sometimes without any interim pa to give contra structure at the top) . i then have to use pa rules to decide to see if its more than a discordant moment or if i flip back to the main tune.
i think this is how i should be doing it

notice how gu held low during that eu spike

You would never get that 7 -10 yrs ago - that shows how the manipulation as changed with HFT etc

EU and GU would 95% of the time be positively correlated - so was easy to take scalp on both - in same direction

Now the market makers deliberately split them or decouple them at times - to make it harder again

true but i read the gu holding as a sure sign of down, and possibly that eu up is fake.
if it was the other way round i guess the theory would be a little more valid.

gbp

Attachments

• ggg.PNG
    ggg.PNG
    6.5 KB · Views: 72
true but i read the gu holding as a sure sign of down, and possibly that eu up is fake.
if it was the other way round i guess the theory would be a little more valid.

With the GU being a top 4 traded pair and EU the top one - i am sure both heavily manipulated - to suit the market makers

Here's us early on today scalping the EU in a 40 pip range - and it being very testing - and meanwhile the AU and EA - just easy - plus lots of pips there

Status
Not open for further replies.