Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• AU trade.png
    AU trade.png
    24.9 KB · Views: 76
Make sure Tar is not around, I would not like to be laughed at with only 48 pips, he would make 48 before he starts trading....:innocent:

hehe. Come on now ;)
48 pips is good, but Tar and MM are simply the best of the best and so will naturally be making 100-1000 pips per day on average.
In the case of Tar, he even calls all if his trades ahead of time, so it can't be argued with. He makes this pips before out very eyes with his live calls

hehe. Come on now ;)
48 pips is good, but Tar and MM are simply the best of the best and so will naturally be making 100-1000 pips per day on average.
In the case of Tar, he even calls all if his trades ahead of time, so it can't be argued with. He makes this pips before out very eyes with his live calls

lol

12 45 pm

Back and still looks boring - and US off this afternoon ...........

No red news at 1 30 pm - so going to pop in and out over the afternoon - just to see if anything changes

EU

Update for 1 00 pm UK time

In a range - approx 1090 to 1125 ish - 30 -35 pips

Need to break out either way.

Above 1119 and 25 and 30 - scalp buys more for another try higher

Under 1093 and 88 and 80 - more sell

In between range - need above 1108 and 10 for holding scalp buys on longer and bounces staying under 1105 are still sells again

GU

If I am around later and its stays above 5612/ 15 - then want to scalp buy it again

Need under 5605 and 5595 to sell off more

Ok guys that's me done, will take a quick look at Dax nearer 16.00 to see any fun and games prior to the close but other than that I believe you will be bored stiff watching screens all afternoon.

Have a great weekend and let's hope the Greeks can still surprise us over the weekend and give us more fun and games for a while longer.

GL all

AU

1 08pm

Needs back over 7530 and 40 to be holding or taking more scalp buys

Under 25 and the 7510 still a sell - with supports now 7495 / 7510 ish

Ucad

1 10 pm

Still bullish and just done another high 2578

Pullbacks staying above 64/5 are still buys again - as long as then high does not hold over 30 mins etc

UChf

1 15 pm

LitS now changed

Could not get under 9400/05 and LitS now 9412 / 20 area

Above there favours more buys and bull session bias - under both then back to bear structure for PM / US session

Going to check later and after 3 00 pm - meanwhile Lunch - sun - garden - bottle of Rose wine - all calling me

See you later guys

Regards

F

Ok guys that's me done, will take a quick look at Dax nearer 16.00 to see any fun and games prior to the close but other than that I believe you will be bored stiff watching screens all afternoon.

Have a great weekend and let's hope the Greeks can still surprise us over the weekend and give us more fun and games for a while longer.

GL all

Same to you Nick

Have a great weekend - yes not going to scalp all afternoon - just check twice per hr I reckon

(y)

I hope someone caught the EU drop, I was on the phone at the time. Seems the main fun was with AU though!

It was all about that upward DTL in the morning - not easy going, but think I learnt something in among the messy PA.

EURUSDM5.png

May have to relocate to the Garden soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.