Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very bullish on EU and EJ atm - but only on scalps etc - just hope it will try over 1120 / 25 next

If not - no problem still exit with profit above 06

The manipulation going on atm is big - really trying to mislead and control the next moves - well thats my opinion -

Also while we ponder - keep an eye on all other pairs - as we might miss better movers

Even when MM and I both used FXPro - we still have to use a different setting - to achieve the same line - etc

Amazing really

i did not take the long because, as you can see on your chart, all fast and medium lines were saqying sell. the specifics settings are not the issue for me. plus or minus a few does not matter. what i cant see is how it was a buy with most fast lines going down

i did not take the long because, as you can see on your chart, all fast and medium lines were saqying sell. the specifics settings are not the issue for me. plus or minus a few does not matter. what i cant see is how it was a buy with most fast lines going down

Well

1 3 fast Lrs went under by 10 01 am - scalp buy

2. TW and near a KT

3. Above a dynamic TL support

4, noise within PS caused the sell

5 structure still bullish etc

The market makers love deceiving

You have AU - been a nice sell and meanwhile EU and GU are in bullish PS 's

Also the UCad and UChf out of sync etc - all tricks to confuse

Well

1 3 fast Lrs went under by 10 01 am - scalp buy

2. TW and near a KT

3. Above a dynamic TL support

4, noise within PS caused the sell

5 structure still bullish etc

1) you mean 08:58?
2) yes
3) ok, but it had broken a steeper one at 0841
4) i dont know how to factor this
5) yes but turns start with faster lines
6) i think all lines up to value of 40 to 50 were solid down and i would have been scalp buying against them

I am off out after 11 00 am - so if no over 1118 - will exit last scalp buy

EJ - different set up now - so out already

AU - 7530 area is an interim support area - so unless under 25 and 20 - end of sells for a bit

1) you mean 08:58?
2) yes
3) ok, but it had broken a steeper one at 0841
4) i dont know how to factor this
5) yes but turns start with faster lines
6) i think all lines up to value of 40 to 50 were solid down and i would have been scalp buying against them

yes 8 58 am UK time

its the structure that takes preference over the PA - unless both types of levels breached - ie static and dynamic supports in this case

GU

11 01 am

still in bullish PS and moved stops on a 30% up to 5623 - whilst I go out

Back maybe midday or so

See you later

Status
Not open for further replies.